SECRET SANTA 2019

DahStalker

ok boomers, zoomers, coomers, and doomers. It’s that time of year again and I’ve took it upon myself to arrange this years secret Santa after the disaster of my last one due to being late as **** and irl problems. But this year I’m ready and I hope you are all especially with this awful looking forum page. So tldr I will do a secret Santa and accept applications until this Friday. On Santa you will all receive your secret Santa partners along side their wishlist. It is up to you to deal with the rest after that. Ok so I shall make this simple. Mailing items are forbidden ? **** that ****. But you can buy internet games from steam and ****. If you do that in your wish list please list it like so ((Hentai Game 2 – mypoopysteamname)) So it’s easier for both me, you, and your partner. If you don’t receive a gift I got your back and if you don’t send one and your partner gives you one 1 you’re a **** 2 you will not get your gift. 

Here’s the rules:

no dumb **** or meme **** unless specifically asked for 

instructions:

1. Fill out form
  2. Wait to receive partner
  3. Do gift for partner 
  4. pm gift to me when done unless transaction then pm me evidence of it being sent the due date
  5. enjoy Christmas gifts 

DUE DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 11/29/19

DUE DATES FOR GIFTS: 12/22/2019

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSft2ro6nZWCkC3fuoTl5M_u_0iNTlgDkGEXxGo28inJAZBvjQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

e njoy 

Edited by DahStalker