Piov

Senator May Endorses Vanir for Maer

SENATOR MAY ENDORSES VANIR

4th of Godfrey’s Triumph, 1761 | Vymey and Hyff 314 ES

fjMXCOH2FAyCtuacaWeHwxq0oq02Ve2Dg1zDt4Qg5WD1mZlJSYN4VN5ZfXSxzu1DFnaCql9CP4VPJeWj5JbU67Zw5kM1U6naaLY4w5-t-uzm7s37XsOvrtIZ33kymJ_qCT9JWZTq

Senator May with the hip, young people of Haense! c. 1759

My fellow Haeseni, 

The election for Maer of Reza presents a crucial opportunity for us to reflect on our priorities and what it means to forge a future of prosperity. In a time of unprecedented peace and growth, we must champion for leaders who envision a new society, built on the promise of great change, unity, and integrity. I am pleased to endorse my good friend Angelika Vanir, whose promise as my Chief of Staff has shown me her capacity to serve the residents of Reza with great diligence! Angelika’s experience and her devotion to duty make her a qualified candidate to lead our city. In the same spirit that you have supported me over the last twenty five years to serve you all in the Imperial Senate, I ask that you give Angelika the same chance to elect her as your next Maer. 

Signed,

C51dFYfrcRHlqR2M3GVHwf_-UxjWDP5YWe7liTKe54GpEMPbNmNWJS4ZHK59rjuPKMfKIQLXPS5x227bDOdno196FK79gCICoUoMEYZla0mrgInVD23wwyrlyPFlnq-mtDwgZ6bn

Imperial Senator from the Kingdom of Haense, Chairman of the Imperial Senate Committee on the Interior

Angelika beamed widely at the Senator’s endorsement before returning to work more on her campaign.

Upon seeing the endorsement from her idol, Terrence May, Maya Barbanov recalled the many years of wardship that the candidate had under her as well as the recent feast Angelika held between the Houses Barbanov and Vanir. “I do think Lady Angelika is prepared and can do it. Senator May speaks the truth of her growing abilities.”

Stefan Vyronov smirks upon reading this endorsement “After two failed campaigns for Maer she gets an endorsement to hopefully win this time. How odd this is though it isn’t an endorsement that makes people vote for you it’s what you wish to do for Haense that makes them vote for you.”

“if my long lasting colleague, Terry May, endorses her then she is the right pick for the Maer position. She has my vote!” shouts Siegmund