[Shelved][✓] [Further Alchemy/CA Race Lore] Anthroparions

Nozgoth

11 minutes ago, Nozoa said:

A PK’ed persona is required and consent from the player is required. A valid CA is required to play a greater anthroparion. Only someone who has a valid GFA can create one.

its gonna be pretty difficult to find a freshly pk’d body of a person, pk’s dont happen every day and it limits the ability to create these creatures. Think its neat, just am a little concerned about this. 

4 minutes ago, Salty said:

its gonna be pretty difficult to find a freshly pk’d body of a person, pk’s dont happen every day and it limits the ability to create these creatures. Think its neat, just am a little concerned about this. 

Thats true, I might revise and alter this!

Edit: I made it so they don’t have to be PK’ed.

pretty cool

i really like all the effort put into this piece, an alchemy ca is really interesting 

I didn’t read this but I am obliged to support it due to my name being there. Thanks.

: )

1 minute ago, Parion said:

I didn’t read this but I am obliged to support it due to my name being there. Thanks.

: )

LMAO I DID NOT EVEN NOTICE THAT

I like it a lot, however I do have a question. Firstly, if I read correctly, all descendants can become greaters. If it was all of them, that would include Ologs. For the abilities such as ‘play dead’, it would be quite hard for an Olog to be able to mentally be able to figure out to do that during combat. Perhaps some sort of redline, stating that the creature has to be smart enough, or perhaps a redline around Ologs in general? Overall, I like the lore, and I think it will be fun watching 10 death cults sprout up 2 days after the lore is accepted.

3 minutes ago, CornPhlake said:

I like it a lot, however I do have a question. Firstly, if I read correctly, all descendants can become greaters. If it was all of them, that would include Ologs. For the abilities such as ‘play dead’, it would be quite hard for an Olog to be able to mentally be able to figure out to do that during combat. Perhaps some sort of redline, stating that the creature has to be smart enough, or perhaps a redline around Ologs in general? Overall, I like the lore, and I think it will be fun watching 10 death cults sprout up 2 days after the lore is accepted.

Forgot to add ologs into the forbidden races! Thanks for pointing that out!

Honestly is short, its sweet, its simple, and it doesn’t provide anything inherently trying to ride the lines of powerful. Excellent job!

28 minutes ago, Anthony303 said:

Good job Noz ❤️ 

❤️ Thanks!

3 hours ago, Nozoa said:

- Made sure it was clear they cannot reproduce.

honestly id just make it so that they cant FTB. like, i understand why you want to leave player freedom for that sort of thing, but this turns it into borderline necrophillia if ya know what i mean

I like the idea of having little folk in RP and I would like for one to sit on my characters shoulder or hide in her pocket while I RP tyvm

Everyone spells my username wrong this is so sad

But yeah its cute, glad to have been able to help