Sign in to follow this  
AnonymousAlexa

A Crow's Last Breath (PK Post)

A Crow’s Last Breath

original.thumb.jpg.25e6ec45971433e7739a708ba7fe5e9f.jpg

Aleksandra Ludovar accompanied the Haense Royal Army as they made their way out to battle. They were set out to defeat the Bushlings, Scyfling forces under the disguise of bushes. Aleksandra’s heart pounded in her chest. The atmosphere was eerily quiet. The breeze gently swayed the trees and the bushes throughout the vast forest. 

Suddenly, a sound came from the distance. Promptly, Aleksandra entered a bolt into her crossbow...aimed...and fired at the forest...nothing. Load...aim...fire again...still nothing. Below her, at the bottom of the cliff, the Bushlings were attacked by the Haeseni forces.

“VICTORY, AT ALL COSTS!” She heard her commander, Lauritz Christiansen shout from the distance. She watched as the remaining Bushlings attempted to flee. “WE CHARGE AROUND THE LEFT AND INTERCEPT THEM!” Strapping her crossbow onto her back, she drew her sword and charged forth.

As she approached the remaining Bushlings alongside the army, a Bushling corpse rolled past her. Blood thirst in her eyes, she paused, punting the corpse off into the distance. Afterwards, she charged forwards with the others, impaling a Bushling from its behind.

The final Bushling remained before a nearby bush had exploded! Countless other Bushlings emerged, throwing javelins at the Haeseni forces. An arrow entered into Aleksandra’s side, to which she pulled out of her flesh. Though she bled from this wound, she did her best to ignore it.

Aleksandra lit her first bottle of Carrion Black and threw it in the direction of the Bushlings, though it missed. She lit the second bottle, though it was struck down by rocks. The Bushling forces drew closer, though Aleksandra stood her ground, lowering herself into a defensive stance. 

She smashed shields with the Bushling in front of her, though another Bushling threw a javelin that penetrated into her back. Another Bushling shield bashed Aleksandra, sending her down the hill and breaking her leg. Beside her lay Forrest “Shiny” Cooke, a soldier who had also been sent down the hill. The two helped each other up and attempted to make their way back up the hill with much struggle.

As they did so, a bear from a nearby cave charged towards Forrest. Aleksandra drove her sword into the bear, successfully killing it, though this did not stop the bear’s dead body from falling onto Forrest. A nearby Dwarf then rushed towards the weak duo. One by one, he brought them up the hill, leaving them to rest. 

The thought of laying stagnant on the ground while her fellow soldiers fought pained the young warrior. With her final strength, she clambered to her feet and charged towards the large force of Bushlings. She attempted to drive her sword into the nearest Bushling, though she was knocked backwards by another Bushling with his shield. Falling to the floor, Aleksandra had already left for the Seven Skies. A Bushling threw his spear in her direction, though she was already gone. The spear penetrated into her chest, more blood spurting out from the deceased woman.

A young Ruthern stopped by later to check her pulse, though it was no use. Defeated, the remaining Haeseni marched out, leaving the body of the young warrior to rest, finally at peace, knowing she had died for her Kingdom.

Spoiler

Despite only having played Aleksandra for a short period of time, I’ve had an incredible time rping her! I’d like to thank everyone I’ve rped with on this character, especially House Ludovar. You all are amazing!

“As much as we had fought and such, I never thought she would pass. I did truly think she was a strong woman. Stubborn at times and a sailor mouth but such a beautiful young girl, a woman to say, a woman of honor and pride. I hope you, Alexandra shall rest, and someday in the future I shall see you again.” Sabrina Halcourt said as she wept the death of Alexandra, this all happened while the lady Halcourt sat near her vanity in the Barony of Artois.

house hamburger time

17 minutes ago, SquakHawk said:

house hamburger time

((Omg ilysm))

Stefan Ludovar would return to Reza with his unit looking around trying to find his baby sister. After realizing she had not returned he haste ran back to the battlefield to find his sister......

Up in the seven skies, Ser Henrik Ludovar, Duke of Kvasz waves at his great-granddaughter once he sees her before going back talking to King Robert I.

Brandt Barclay shed a tear as he’d hear of Aleksandra’s situation whilst she’d be brought into the clinic by her brother. Hurt and unable to do or move much himself, the Barclay whispered the following in Waldanian ”Ruhe in Frieden” as he’d remember to the blurry and brief, though memorable time in both the Scyfling camp and Hanseti tavern with the bravely fallen.

*His heart would sink as he’d hear Stefan Otto’s cries and plea in the medical ward, carrying his dead sister. Being aided by his son Fyodor he’d give a grim salute to Stefan as he’d limp pass, sorrow in his heart as he’d remember the times he’d wept for his own comrades.*

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this