Types of LOTCers

Nozgoth

On 7/31/2020 at 2:42 PM, Zacho said:

Jaded LT Member
-Writes forum posts using magic that no one else cares about or even follows
-Writes forums posts about their character doing literally anything except actually rping on the server

please delete this holy ****

On 8/4/2020 at 3:09 PM, D4NNA said:

The FOREIGN RPER

Usually found at extremely obscure timezones, often way behind the usual roleplaying hours from the main bulk of players. Due to playing in strange times they are regularly found scowering the nations in hopes they’ll find one that has 1 or 2 active citizens. Often times when they do find a populated time they are either too tired or have gotten up so early that their roleplay is simply irritating, either because of the slow writing of a non-english native speaker or the grammatical fallacies they commit. Still, there are many foreign RPER’s that have come to terms with their niche and fit in perfectly, albeit not being in the best timezone or having some discrepancies in their writing. 

Sometimes the characters they play reflect their nationality and idealistic beliefs, which sometimes leads them to become a FANATIC FOREIGN RPER, beware of those, because these players also engage in any active political discussion regarding their real life country!

I'm In This Photo and I Don't Like It | Know Your Meme

Reposted, but it fits too well.

A year later and still relevant. I definitely consider myself a Boomer.

This form post triggered me and now I want you banned you toxic, inappropriate goon 😡😤

Spoiler

Love you Nozoa. post was fun to read + feels oddly accurate lol