Sign in to follow this  
froeggy

Helvets Atelier, 1792

HELVETS ATELIER PRESENTS

R21_N2Q99yQN19j0ZRSaD1ajT8wGl3zWYyG5iAGocZDQR43KrKOLjwTol6qVP8O6OdxgFT1AB9KNGKiD-VCk1jT_9gaph7nDzEGErWLL-ZPSibi9VwwzaV1ezGJeDU2cLIWM2DMN

Helvets Atelier’s first collection, 1792.

It is with great honor and merriment that the Helvets Atelier releases its first collection, in the year of the lord 1792. All garments, hand-sewn by Theodora Angelica Helvets, were made with great thought & attention.

Helvets Atelier was founded in 1790 by Theodora Angelica Ashford de Falstaff (previously Helvets, hence the name Helvets Atelier). She had a passion for fashion, and decided to lend the world her knowledge. While there are some more simple pieces in this collection, it still serves as luxury, upper-class fashion.

GARMENTS and PRICES

1.  Black & Red - 750
  1.  Blue & Gold - 800
  1.  Red & Brown - 750
  1.  Simple Red - 750
  1.  Simple White - 750
  1.  Teal Pearls - 800

For a custom dress, send a bird to Theodora Angelica. ((finch#5904))

OOC:

To purchase a dress, write a ‘letter’ on this post basically asking for the dress + which dress, addressed to Countess-Consort Theodora Angelica, please also put your discord! Remember: First come first serve!

Vespira Angelica eyes the missive, showing it to her butler “Look how pretty!” she exclaims, pulling it close to her chest in excitement. 

Albert de Falstaff smiles the sun’s smile and recommends his wife’s work to all three of his friends.

“To the Ms. Ashford de Falstaff,

One is interested in a few of Your Ladyship’s pieces, after hearing along the vine in Haelun’or of thy work. It is stressful here, and few comfortable silk dresses to lounge in may be well to have at home, at least, as the Author’s other clothes are getting rather worn out. If it is alright, one is interested in both the black and red as well as the blue and gold.

maehr’sae hiylun’ehya,
Thine Author, Aiera Sullas”

7 minutes ago, Stumpye said:

Letter

Theodora Angelica quickly penned a letter to Mme. Aiera Sullas!

“Dear Mme. Sullas,

Thank you for showing an interest in the Helvets Atelier dresses! The dresses shall be sent to you shortly, in due time.

Signed,

The Right Honorable, Theodora Ashford de Falstaff, Countess of Leuven”

((I believe I already have your discord!))

@froeggy

A letter on gilded stationary arrives at the atelier -

Ms. Helvets -

I am a girl of somewhat unusual size and musculature. Would you be willing to do a few custom dresses for me? It's difficult to find a tailor able to work with my atypical dimensions. Your work is so pretty, though. I would feel privileged to wear it! Let me know if you're able to accommodate girls who are bigger than normal.

Signed,

Sarah Napier

PS. Do you make bonnets?

47 minutes ago, Urara said:

-> Letter

A Letter arrived at the Napier home in Kaedrin(?), or wherever they lived now-a-days.

'Dear Ms. Napier,

I'd be delighted to make a dress for you. My mission is to provide everyone with beautiful pieces of clothing they can smile at. Stop by Merchant street 4 tomorrow ((4:30 EST)), and I'll do a fitting for you! Do tell me what you'd like, and I'll do it in due time.

Signed,

The Right Honorable, Theodora Ashford de Falstaff, Countess-Consort of Leuven.

PS. I can!'