An open letter to the High Pontiff

Drumoldth

Dear Holy Father,

I write to you regarding the heretic named Adelio I. As you certainly know, our hyspian flock have been victims of this mans proselytism! Our flock has stated that he is preaching some kind of reformed Canonism. This snake, with a tongue of venom, was seen taking action at Osanora, a barony under Sutica. After saving our flock from his corruption, the heretic might attempt to flee Sutica, considering the charges that will be placed against him. If he does so, this demon, might consider moving to another Canonist community, to continue his work. So i beg you, take all necessary actions to protect the faithfull from herecy and apostasy. I hope that the church of the Canon will have the opportunity to try this man in the future and stop him from doing more harm. God bless us all.

Yours faithfully,

Acolyte Otho.

To Otho,

We thank you for your dedication to doctrinal orthodoxy and for informing us of this matter, which was absent from Laurence Cardinal Albarosa’s otherwise comprehensive report; perhaps in the delegation’s excitement to encounter these lost Canonists, they did not fully apprehend the heretical teachings you describe.

Acting on your advice, we have notified the Synod and ordered that the appropriate authorities examine Adelio for heterodoxy, and if he is truly in unrepentant error, that he be tried for heresy.

Deo Gratias,

James II