Golden Crow Bank Act 352ES

Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska

JURASZ VE KOENGZ DUMA

THE GOLDEN CROW BANK ACT 352ES

twDJtvYYe5yIyHSrpKKxYyWR5uQ6FQlULWX5YOQmWB5GgBiiVgaRbljzH7vAtfUyT5HbP5EmZRgdLxZS_6Fv6vvAjYeEvg-Ary4pdtH0P-oxbtdvwmUg4x0tMuPUsgKpTKw4J3xO

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Legislative Bill of the Royal Duma

Assented on this 25th day of Tov and Yermey of 352ES

Preamble

As the Haeseni people face new economic challenges upon the newfoundland of Almaris, there exists a need for the Crown and his Aulic Government to facilitate the adaptation to this new climate. In pursuit of this, the Golden Crow Bank (Naumariav: Ve Geltenkaros Bensk) shall be established to store Mina without fee or taxation in exchange for the currency of Haeseni ‘Krawns’ (Naumariav: Haenzikrawn), which shall be used to pay property taxes and as receipt for stored Mina.

Article I: Regulation

1. The Golden Crow Bank shall be state-owned by the Crown and governed by the Office of the Treasurer;
  2. The Office of the Treasurer shall ensure the efficient functioning of the Golden Crow Bank, sufficient stock of Haenzikrawn and secure storage of Mina; 
  3. The Office of the Treasurer shall be responsible for the minting of currency in according with Article III; 
  4. The exchange rate of Mina to Haenzikrawn may only be altered by the Crown at the advice of the Office of the Treasurer. 
  5. The Office of the Treasurer may, in extraordinary circumstances, temporarily suspend purchase of Haenzikrawn, exchange of and storage of Mina if the Royal Treasury is placed under strain.

Article II: Mina Storage

1. The Golden Crow Bank shall safely retain Mina in exchange for Haenzikrawn;
  2. No fees shall be levied on Mina stored with the Golden Crow Bank;
  3. Haenzikrawn can be exchanged for the original Mina investment at any time subject to an enactment of Article I Section 5 by the Office of the Treasurer.

Article III: Haenzikrawn

1. Mina stored in the Golden Crow Bank shall be marked by a receipt of Haenzikrawn;
  2. Hanezikrawn shall be exchanged in six different amounts:
  • Copper Haenzikrawn, bearing the face of Koeng Marius I on one side and the City of St. Karlsburg on the other, marked with the year of minting, shall be valued at 5 Minas;
  • Bronze Haenzikrawn, bearing the face of Koeng Stefan I on one side and the City of Alban on the other, marked with the year of minting, shall be valued at 10 Minas;
  • Iron Haenzikrawn, bearing the face of Koeng Robert I on one side and the Red City of Markev on the other, marked with the year of minting, shall be valued at 25 Minas;
  • Silver Haenzikrawn, bearing the face of Koeng Andrik III on one side and the City of New Reza on the other, marked with the year of minting, shall be valued at 50 Minas;
  • Gold Haenzikrawn, bearing the face of Koeng Josef I on one side and the City of Karosgrad on the other, marked with the year of minting, shall be valued at 100 Minas;
  • Black Haenzikrawn, bearing the face of Saint Karl on one side and the City of Siegrad on the other, marked with the year of minting, shall be valued at 500 Minas.

IV JOVEO MAAN,

IV JOVEO EHR

His Royal Majesty, Josef I, by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Ulgaard, Lahy, Sorbesborg and Slesvik, Duke of Carnatia and Vidaus, Margrave of Rothswald, Count of Chatnik, Nenzing, Graiswald, Karikhov, Baranya, Kvasz, Kavat, Karovia, Kovachgrad, Torun, Turov, Kaunas, Alban, Reza and Markev, Baron of Rytsburg, Venzia, Esenstadt, Krepost and Kralta, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera

Edited by Kingdom of Haense