Monthly introductions: RinisSalty

Gemini

Hello to the magnificent people of LotC! I got an idea and wanted to execute it so here we go. 

I wanted to start a little project of mine introducing people to the rest of the server! Nothing big, nothing official just being cute and wholesome. I also want to add that this is not an official project by moderation or any staff team but just my personal little thing that I wanted to do!! 

P.s You do not get any prices for participating. 

Without further ado: 

lataus_1.png

Here is Rin, she has been part of LotC since 2017! Meaning, 2021 would mark her 4th anniversary on the server (that is a rather big deal I'd say). She firstly joined simply because a friend told about the server and she decided it's worth giving shot. I would say this is something familiar to many of us! 

You are a donator, why did you decide to use your money for LotC?

- I bought VIP about a month ago to have access to bold and italics, and to support the server.

Tell me your three favorite things about LotC!

- My 3 favorite things about LOTC are how intricate all the server plugins are, how close knit the community is, and just how addicting it is to play!

If you have any hobbies, would you care to share them with the community?

- I enjoy playing saxophone and reading books. (saxophone?! That's so super duper cool!!!)

Tell me three of your favorite things!

My 3 favorite things are driving, earthy smells and making friends.

A random fact  about yourself?

- A random fact about me is that I can sleep for 15 hours at a time.

As wonderful LotC is, we aren't perfect! Tell me three of your least favorite things!

- My 3 least favorite things about LOTC are the server lag sometimes making pvp hard, how royalty in some places only sticks to the same 3 people, and some people metagaming sometimes.

Favorite color? 

- Pink!

Favorite food?

- Sushi! (AHHH girl same)

Pineapple on pizza? Yes or no?

-  I wouldn't put pineapple on pizza on purpose but I wouldn't say no to eating it.

So, if any of you would wish to make new friends, Rin is exactly the person to contact! You can get in touch with her on discord @ Rin is Alive#0001 or via the forums @RinBun

Spoiler

Thanks to @MissToni I came up with this, something a little different but their posts worked as inspiration! I love your appreciation posts UwU-- Also I'm cute dont tax me pls

Spoiler

If any of you would like to recommend players please let me know!! Send me a PM on discord Geminisole#4164  -- Or contact me if you want to be featured!

Hey I think I know that chick! (seriously though, thank you so much for letting me be the first one to be a monthly introduction! It is an honor to be introduced, and to everyone who reads this, I say hello!)

I've been bullied incessantly by this member of the community. 

Traumatized. 

Rin is awesome.

Only wholesomness in the comment sections

Love this idea. We've got to spread kindness, especially now when the rest of the world has gone to ****.

I like it but the font is unreadable 

5 hours ago, Gemini said:

Hide contents

Thanks to @MissToni I came up with this, something a little different but their posts worked as inspiration! I love your appreciation posts UwU-- Also I'm cute dont tax me pls

Your are welcome 😉 Glad to see others doing something similar as that was my intention to have people jump on the bandwagon that is to show more public appreciation to our community ^w^