The Patriarchal Address - 1804, 358 ES

rep2k

--4UDZbvzlLT2TVIhuT7a9STyjw0INBZ00kQ2fwyzlMDCT_JJW3oa-T7Z_zt-ojf9M3Zc2S21YkO91eOyGFDAY9uvzGCZMufC3BCvTft71SeyJo484EHNdVoeL6QMdhgcMU2krei

The Patriarchal Address

By Alfred Patriarcha Jorenus

Capital City of Karosgrad, Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska

Dear Royal Family of the Kingdom of Haense;

The most esteemed noble houses of the Kingdom of Haense;

& My beloved faithful people, dear church colleagues from every diocese of this world.

As the dear Lord commands us, so it will be. As He commanded, so it was. After every rain and storm, comes the clearing of the sky. 

Neither right nor wrong is on one side, the divisions are bigger than the differences and "here are our general misfortunes", not only yours! You may not understand me best, because some like to hear only what they like, but I believe that people of good will will understand that I am speaking to you with a clear conscience, and that for me you are all equal before God, whom I only serve. People of good consciousness will understand that true sacrifice of Saint Karl, the sacrifice that brought us all home, which we call Haense today.

One nation, which has gone through many years of hardship, hard and unbearable moments, is today a nation that should be proud of the successes it has achieved, along with God and its people and state. We realized that all great things happen from some smaller thing, which if we take the memory back a bit, and some things happened by maybe one man. Our saints and martyrs, knights and ascetics, had a fear of God, they believed that God sees everything and they did not want to be ashamed and lose their soul and face neither before God nor before their ancestors. If we want to have a life illumined by the love of God, then we will see to it that we do everything through holiness and purity. And then we will find ourselves that we are sons of light. And if we do the opposite, we will find ourselves sons of darkness. 

When we attribute a certain way of acting to God, it then affects the image of His character. Knowing what kind of rulers existed in this world, what picture can we expect if we say that He sets up every authority? The shadow of doubt cast by this view of God's goodness, prudence, and omniscience is obvious. Our peoples have gone through all sorts of moments of suffering and anger, which is reflected in some of the works they do today. What would a state be without a ruler, and a ruler without God in itself? Nothing. Nevertheless, the nations always cope, because God himself sees someone's misfortune, so for the sake of his goodness that he possesses, he gives happiness and love of His. This is what makes me, as a clergyman, happy to the heavens, seeing among what nation I was born.

The harmony in good that our people have always strived for means faith in one good God, but not just my beloved faithful from Haense, but from every faithful place on this world of His. Those who believe in this way are ready to agree with all other people who want such harmony, that is, harmony in the name of the God of good, who is the source of all good. Every soul is to obey the ruling authorities, for there is no authority that is not of God, and that which is the authority is appointed by God. Thus those who oppose authority oppose the command of God, and whoever opposes will receive sin upon himself. If you want not to be afraid of the government, do good, and you will have praise from it, for the servant of God is for thy good. If you do evil, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain, for he is a servant of God, an avenger of wrath to him who does evil. Thus one should obey not only out of fear but also out of conscience. Be obedient, therefore, to the authority of every man, in the name of the Lord: if to the king, as lord; if to princes, as his messengers for revenge on criminals and for praise to benefactors.

But while I write this, I indeed remind myself of the good deeds of our Most Holy Father, who blessed us with many things which came from God, and only Him. The canonist people must remember that the Holy Mother Church has changed recently, and that Pontiff's deeds and judgements must be taken seriously, as the Vicar of God guides us through these horrid and hard times. The Church, as a strong institution in our lives, must stay in our hearts, and her integrity must stay strong as much as our faith in our God, with who we go with a clear mind, following his path of success and unity.

Brothers and sisters, let us now go in peace and unity, as only God commanded and commands. Stay to yourselves, celebrate any minor thing that occurs in your lives, be happy everyday and cheer for you close ones and respect your "enemies" as God commands. It is true that a fine and pleasant refreshment has arrived in our Church, with the number of priests growing, the reforms filling the holes that should have been filled a long time ago, and the faith - more widespread than ever! During this new patriarchate, through which I, Alfred Patriarcha Jorenus, will represent God, I will do my best to pass on my knowledge to all the believers of our and other regions, as God commands me.

GODANI JEST WIELKI

Alfred Patriarcha Jorenus, Patriarch of

the Kingdom of Haense & Kingdom of Norland,

Prelate of the Clergy