Henriette for Alderman, 358 ES

Spoiler

Henriette Marna de Rafal | Alderman-Candidate of the Duma

- 358 ES -

-BiQVrOUT4B7KhpQnE5XCjVagMbQlI0T4WY-mF_wJ8EvGeofdS4l27JhehQpM53NmWPyJKkCKrhGEy-7PyqnzgIkc2DhS-N9ctHVMRqby9RwXSYyZrXXKG3qclqJ0Pa7qDOFfeDE

To the citizens of Hanseti-Ruska,

My name is Henriette Marna de Rafal. I have resided in this great nation for some thirty years, serving loyally and faithfully in many positions throughout my time as a fellow countrywoman. From Grand Lady, where I worked alongside the Queen to maintain a lively royal court, to my time as governess, to my present position as Steward to House Ruthern. My existence continues to be entirely devoted to service.

However, throwing parties and fretting over bedrooms is not enough for me. A woman of fifty years, I feel it my duty to make a further impact upon a kingdom that housed me when my own family was hunted and left out in the cold. The alliance between Haense and Joseph of Marna was the seal upon a long-lasting respect and kinship that I intend to continue with every breath I take.

As an Alderman, I wish to represent both commoner and noble alike! I have toiled in fields and aided in building homes, but I have also been seated alongside some of the most powerful leaders in the world. The commonfolk of Haense need a representative who understands that coin is no longer as easy to come by, and aid in making life more-affordable to match this rapid-changing world. To ensure that they have improved rights to own businesses, trade goods, and aspire to greater heights with each future generation. For the nobles, I desire to aid in the revival of their purpose and role in our kingdom. Where a vassal might lack a private army or group of serfs, they might instead benefit from a small hamlet upon their land and an assigned good to specialize in producing, to be used to benefit both king and country.

I often speak on how I aided in raising King Josef and his consort, Queen Isabel. I take the pride that I do because I believe they have proven themselves to care, first and foremost, for their people. They're both extensions of me, through tutelage if not by blood. I swear before GOD himself that I will be just the same, dedicated and determined to serve the people of Haense to the best of my ability. Your voices, merchant or duke, farmer or baroness, will be amplified and heard through me. I stand for you all, so I pray you put your faith in me!

Signed,

Henriette Marna de Rafal

hVndd7LUoWlYo9jE5NEWqxNXp3uYUvzaGmGrIKobbdUVYvhQa_3LxDUmgm4z6rsXYSSBCwuy8_qGZC0iMNxtJt38FKzCDWKB9X_6SxupjXO4yFoRFacKS1astXsYyTDj4XX2smXD