Emancipation Act of 357ES

Rudi

JURASZ VE KOENGZ DUMA

VlBNUn-f1J69BZ3bBhl-vrbaQiMc73jXGeRiaO3-Vtw0VzfrERZ8zE-xazlr3QPsZaWLXKS0ZSx70PsIHeXMoD0cY4_UDnTlv-purj_z9I_yuiicFMjbeK1_VlpMcZqF-TpOEKal

Emancipation Act of 357 EST

Introduced in the Duma

A bill that officially puts an end to the institution of slavery by making it criminal within the Haural Caezk.

INTRODUCTION

The purpose of this bill is to officially protect the citizens of this nation against the vile and uncanonist institution of slavery, making it illegal and criminal.

I. Necessary Definitions

• Emancipation is defined as the act of freeing any person from slavery

• Slaves shall be defined as a person taken into bondage without their consent to perform services or labor

• A new section under ‘Jura I Krima’ or ‘Law of Crime’ shall be added and shall be titled ‘430: On Enslavement’

II. Additions

430: On Enslavement

430.01: The crime of forcefully taking a person as a slave within any territory of Hanseti-Ruska shall constitute a severe offense;

430.02: The crime of selling a person for the purpose of them being a slave shall constitute a severe offense;

430.03: The crime of buying a person for the purpose of them being a slave shall constitute a severe offense;

430.04: The crime of possessing a slave within or outside of Hanseti territory shall constitute a severe offense.

Written by and Introduced in Duma by Tribune Igor Kort on 357ES

Reviewed by Her Excellency, Lady Irene de Sarkozy

IV JOVEO MAAN,

IV JOVEO EHR, 357EST

His Highness, Prince Heinrik Karl, Prince Regent of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Prince of Kusoraev