Mariya Draghicescu for Tribune | 359 ES

Mariya Sofia Draghicescu 

~

Tribune Candidate of 359 ES

O7tV-ZZF7901w-2-dq4Cj2v6x_cYmBKZu5PYhhJ9ecr-RZcmNmEpYbXGz0A-Zy2-3V5tHgVWfJq-HKvo3qv0u20_op6ZZHUbzgcDQiF0Cz7EpQU4ua1Vi17jqEvRJwZR9fhI15wb

[A portrait of Mariya in her current state]

Dear all Citizens of The Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska,

I’m Mariya Sofia Draghicescu. Over the time of arriving at the Capital of Hanseti-Ruska, Karosgrad I have seen a bit of how things are supposed to work around the city. I first got here when I was around seven years of age. I then became a ward of Her Majesty, Queen Isabel, learning how to be a proper woman and lady of the courts and city. I then began working on my profession of the Arts, I have written a ballet and in the future will begin working on my very own play. I have now taken the responsibility to attempt to give my family and other kin a name within the nation, so I push myself, even more, to attempt taking on the position of Tribune.

Even as I continue to work in the profession of the arts, I will not allow that to get in front of my work in the Duma if I were to be placed ‘elected’ into the Royal Duma. 

You might have concerns about how young I am but I would like to say I have been taught well. I have seen my future sister-in-law Miss Valerie D’Airelle who was placed on the Duma as an Alderman, and watched closely as she worked. I promise to all of you, if you vote for me I will strive for peace and equal rights. Might I also say that my young age gives a fresh look over the duma and many new ideas that can create many different bills and hopefully future laws.

As a Tribune I wish to be a strong and bold representative for the people, including all other races, such as the elven community, and et cetera… I will represent them by attempting to create more jobs than they acquire whilst living in the Karosgrad. This can be shown by encouraging the people to run more through the city-wide elections. With this, I will also like to work on creating more rights for the people that do not show themselves as humans, to make them more equal, being fair and just to all

With this, I leave it up to you people of Hanseti-Ruska. I hope you see me as a worthy candidate for Tribune and that you will allow me to bring a new yet amazing look over the tribune. 

Allow me to be your faithful servant, people of Haense, Signed-

-Mariya Sofia Draghicescu, 359 ES