Date Needed for Tall Elven Woman

bravery

[!] Flyers would be pasted... just everywhere. Everywhere.

"ATHRI ONFROI BELROSE - SHE'S HERE, SHE'S WEIRD, SHE LIKES A BIT OF BEER!"

"My sister Athri is DESPERATE for a date and I'm here to help!

She currently is living with me in Sutica in the upper districts and gods only know I can handle so much of her.

athri thats a joke please dont kill me you know i love you

So why don't you come on over to Sutica for an interview with me, VIVIAN MAELSTORM, to see if you have what it takes to be Athri's newest partner!
She LOVE LOVE LOVES short women and absolutely ADORES chocolate, so bonus points for both!!!!
"

[!] Detailed sketches of Athri would be pasted onto the flyers.

neo.png

"THIS IS WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE, EXCEPT NOW SHE'S KIND OF BURNT DOWN HALF OF HER FACE AND HER BODY. SHE LOOKS LIKE A BURNT CHICKEN TENDER BUT I STILL LOVE HER AND SO WILL YOU."

"NO ESTIMATED DATE OR TIME, JUST COME MEET ME IN SUTICA'S SQUARE AND WE'LL SIT DOWN FOR AN INTERVIEW. I'M A PRETTY SHORT RED HEADED ELF WOMAN, IT'S NOT HARD TO MISS ME."

Approved by Vivian Maelstorm, loving sister.

86bd3ac8afc3b065406e6f8240fba9db.png

Masamune Musashi reads the missive, and gathers his weaponry. 

Another Onfroi to kill. 

Velsyni Indoren tears a missive off the front of her shop. "I can't just let them use my advertising space for free."

The High Keeper sighed, tearing down a missive. "Why have they put this up here?" The elderly woman then pinned the note up in a more publicly visible spot, nodding in satisfaction with her own work. "There. That's much more likely to draw attention."

Sarrion sighed at the flyer. "Least use a better Font."

"Oi'm short!" says Dandelion Greenholm, a halfling

"Though oi nay loike Elves vereh much, dey're all sor'a s'range an' weird! Ne'er leave t'eir ci'ies, t'a lo' o' 'em! No' vereh fun ter invi'e ter par'ies!"

Aurea comes across one of the missives, a sneer of disgust on her still yet to age visage at the blatant heresy in the middle of Norlandic land. She pulls the poster down and tossing it into a nearby fire. In its place she puts a poorly written piece of paper.

"Reminder: Fatherists should not support same sex relationships. The point of life as a Fatherist is to reproduce and kill the darkness and corruption that wishes to snuff your flame. Some of you need to reread the scroll. The long dark is upon us."

This done, she would move to depart once more in disgust with the assistance of her walking cane, a gnarled object made from the wood of an Axios' Ash tree, perhaps a relic from the time of Arthas? 

Spoiler

That aside, lmao this is cute. Good luck finding a date 🥺

Lucian flashes a pearly white grin, calling over the Sage of Kamees ( @Heero) before seeming to lower in disappointment. After a moment of reading, a similar reaction came of the old paladin. 

"I'll'euh, keep lookin'."

Methas would read through it "this is something.... Hermit man away!!" he'd fly

off like super man 

Methas would read it again "wonder if she accepts femboys"