Kalehart

[[OOC]]

Username: Unwillingly

Discord: un-w#9099

Timezone: CST

[[RP]]

Full Name: Gailien

Race: Wood Elf

Why do you wish to join?: I heard rumors of a struggling military here in Elvenesse. I feel as though I could be of aid.

Are you a citizen of Elvenesse?: Yes

4 hours ago, ๖ۣۣۜ҉𝔘nwillingly said:

[[OOC]]

Username: Unwillingly

Discord: un-w#9099

Timezone: CST

[[RP]]

Full Name: Gailien

Why do you wish to join?: I heard rumors of a struggling military here in Elvenesse. I feel as though I could be of aid.

"So, he actually did it... Didn't take him for the sort."  The Sanethir mutters as he looks over the application and files it away, "Pleased to be mistaken, then."

[[OOC]]

Username: Waibiao

Discord: Maury#8922

Timezone: EST

[[RP]]

Full Name: Airebys Sylric

Race: Elf

Why do you wish to join?: It is my understanding that the Elvenesse militia has undergone some significant changes in an attempt to bolster its arguably scarce numbers. The previous commander, Aesilnoth Tundrak, is a close friend and asked me during his tenure if I would join; though I declined at the time due to poorer health. With my strength coming back to me, I would be honored to offer it and my past military experience to aiding the Crown.

Are you a citizen of Elvenesse?: Yes.

2 hours ago, Waibiao said:

[[OOC]]

Username: Waibiao

Discord: Maury#8922

[[RP]]

Full Name: Airebys Sylric

Why do you wish to join?: It is my understanding that the Elvenesse militia has undergone some significant changes in an attempt to bolster its arguably scarce numbers. The previous commander, Aesilnoth Tundrak, is a close friend and asked me during his tenure if I would join; though I declined at the time due to poorer health. With my strength coming back to me, I would be honored to offer it and my past military experience to aiding the Crown.

Are you a citizen of Elvenesse?: Yes.

A brow rises at the name on the application the 'aheral slouching over it at his desk and squinting down at the text. With a slight shrug, he files it away with those that need to be contacted.

[[OOC]]

Username: AngelEyez666

Discord: Red Hands#8287

Timezone: Idk

[[RP]]

Full Name: Harkain Ankar

Why do you wish to join?: To protect the helpless

32 minutes ago, Scuba said:

[[OOC]]

Username: AngelEyez666

Discord: Red Hands#8287

Timezone: Idk

[[RP]]

Full Name: Harkain Ankar

Why do you wish to join?: To protect the helpless

The application finds its way to the desk of the Sanethir, who looks it over with a curious perk of one brow. Nodding his head, he files it away and makes a note to contact the fellow soon.

Hunched over on a wooden bench in front of a warm campfire, Amroth fills out the document in his untidy spider scrawl. He chews the end of his pencil nervously before continuing.

[[OOC]]

Username: immediatelynow

Discord: DonkeyDonkik#1332

Timezone: GMT/BST

[[RP]]

Full Name: Amroth Silverbough

Why do you wish to join?: To preserve good against any opposing forces but also to learn how to fight, and get a stable income from which to conect myself more to Elvenesse

Are you a citizen of Elvenesse?: Not yet (I will be once I have enough money to buy a house)

Edited by DonAmroth

10 hours ago, DonAmroth said:

Hunched over on a wooden bench in front of a warm campfire, Amroth fills out the document in his untidy spider scrawl. He chews the end of his pencil nervously before continuing.

[[OOC]]

Username: immediatelynow

Discord: DonkeyDonkik#1332

Timezone: GMT/BST

[[RP]]

Full Name: Amroth Silverbough

Why do you wish to join?: To preserve good against any opposing forces but also to learn how to fight, and get a stable income from which to conect myself more to Elvenesse

Are you a citizen of Elvenesse?: Not yet (I will be once I have enough money to buy a house)

The application is received and looked over as the Sanethir ashes his cigarette into a tray. Nodding, he sets it alongside the others.

On 3/22/2021 at 8:32 AM, Kalehart said:

Application

[[OOC]]

Username: NextGorgon56

Discord: The_Purp_Goddess#6267

Timezone: AEST

[[RP]]

Full Name: Aerin Peurokar

Why do you wish to join?: I believe I should use my archery skills for good reason, and be able to protect Elvenesse now that this is my home.

Contact Kalehart#7563 or Wellens#6846 on discord with any inquiries.

The note finds itself in the hands of the Maribar, and is filed away for later reference, but not before it is graced by a subtle dusting from the ash of Oryl's cigar. 

1 hour ago, StarBound said:

[[OOC]]

Username: Doggoslash

Discord: TheKingOfMeep#4459

Timezone: GMT +2

[[RP]]

Full Name: Galcan Silverblade

Why do you wish to join?: To preotect Elvenese from its enemies and to hone my combat skills.

Edited by Doggoslash

[[OOC]]

Username: RyshaZeux

Discord: Rysha#0757

[[RP]]

Full Name: Rysha Zeux

Why do you wish to join?: To assist the Elven city with defence and offense, as well as learn to fight.

Are you a citizen of Elvenesse?: No, but I am looking to get a home and become a citizen.

Edited by Rysha

[[OOC]]

Username: Tetho

Discord: Tetho#9555

Timezone: GMT+8:00 Manila Time

[[RP]]

Full Name: Hiryon kothar

Race: High Elf

Why do you wish to join?: To assist my fellow Elves in defending their homes and those they care about, as well as to learn more about the art of fighting.

Are you a citizen of Elvenesse?: Yes, I've become a citizen of Elvenesse

Edited by Tetho

[[OOC]]

Username: ImpinAintEZ

Discord: ImpinAintEZ#5116

[[RP]]

Full Name: Albaryn Elensar

Why do you wish to join?: I've recently returned to civilization from years of finding my way back to the Descendants. My father is Amroth Elensar, who stood guard for the Princess Indelwehn, led the Rangers of Sorani in Asulon, and ventured into the void in the time of Aegis to defeat Iblees. It's my duty to lend aid to my fellow kin of Malin. 

Are you a citizen of Elvenesse?: I currently reside in the town of Myrine but wish to join my kin in Elvenesse.