Summons: Krawn z. Sarkozy

GMRO

SUMMONS TO APPEAR
BEFORE THE AULIC COURT

_dbdEUAFJxCw7tixx4_OH3nUe1kvpXveE50UdBVc038TNgzY2O5WWpINEeWx_6UZm0ZqQ47YJpC5qSFSOQq11_gPktF-Ca7YxjybphTCL2VxMMSmDXhN05i4nTMBrEvnyJGx_onH

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

This Summons, issued on this 10th day of Wzuvar and Byvca of 367 ES by the Crown and represented by Lord Palatine Maric var Ruthern, Margrave of Greyspine, Count of Metterden and Baron of Rostig

Compels the Aulic Court to call upon IRENE SARKOZY, to appear before it and answer the following charges:

402.01: An individual who intentionally kills another shall be guilty of the severe offence of murder;

416.071: The crime of harming or attempting to bring harm, or kidnapping or attempting to kidnap, the Crown or the royal family shall constitute a treasonous offence;

Arisen from these circumstances:

Former Lady-Speaker and wife of Orenian Archchancellor - Irene Sarkozy - requested a meeting with her nephew, Koeng Heinrik II. Upon her arrival, she asked the Koeng if they might go to his office for privacy, to which the Koeng obliged. Once at his office, an unknown assailant leapt onto the Koeng’s balcony, and both the assailant and the Defendant attempted to kill the Koeng.

I swear the contents of this Summons to be true and accurate to the best of my belief before Godan.

Signed, 

Lord Palatine Maric Ruthern

GMRO#6495

With his heel pressing into the spine of one of the two assassins, Heinrik Karl, towered over the person he once had considered his aunt. He held a short sword in his hand while shouted for the guards, before he ordered her to be detained and brought to the trial.

"Godani.. Saint Emma.. Even though my days of redeeming myself have just begun you're still watching over me. Godani is good."

A woman of middling age prays for the soul of Irene Sarkozy, believing her mission most admirable. 

After a long day of debates and stressful life, the last thing Igor wanted to hear was that there was an assassination attempt on His Majesty. Then as it seemed nothing could make his day worse, it did when he found out who did it. Igor shook his head over and over again, denying it before finally coming to terms of the situation. It was clear that his predecessor, the woman he had looked up to, the woman he had used as a reference of admiration, the woman who led him to the path where he is now, was now in chains for a treasonous offence. Igor had nothing else to say. He was disappointed to his core, but deeply saddened at the state of Irene. "You are in the hands of the Jovenaars, His Majesty, and Godan... May he bless you, despite your sins..."