His Word Alone

LUhZcUS86AzZOtNOUjL-LquTNFfmbS2o81rN_yXX22SIr8UgE_SPF6LgsYnhOuVeECeZgSr5v6fZPBVoJBThEw0BSQEeSopvNEa1RgeHXCsMdHbPLtGTZjjNnEGdQ7rc27iaIf8G

HIS WORD ALONE

A public letter to the people of Haense

13th Gronna and Droba, Basilica of St. Henrik, 

uSW4rpYZu3ZAoPfz93K4PTIBWpnGfAdNr0B085Oqwg3yvgYFD-cgTMFiG6h0LcDRxl967fEdl1ojUCsfQrT4GbK7RPu8PTl5sRe3t6dF3pwo9SMpmVXkFslckgC0_iUGJE6sj02p

GODANI BE PRAISED Brothers and Sisters.

Not many of our flock know who I am so let me introduce myself. My name is Archimandrite Vladrick Jan Ludovar. I was born in Johnstown across from New Reza in Arcas and grew up under the guidance of my 1st cousin once removed, Fredrik, Count of Otistadt. I grew up baking in my family’s bakery and farming in Johnstown’s fields but unlike my older sisters Dame Aleksandra Ludovar and Lady Milena Vyronov, I chose a more spiritual, fulfilling life. At the age of 26 I joined the Church of the True Faith, serving as a Monastic Priest or a Hieromonk in the tradition of the Ruskan Rite. I spent the first portion of my cleric years in the Metropolitanate of Providentia and Holy See. Until earlier this year, I returned to my homeland of Hanseti-Ruska.

Since I have returned to the land of my forefathers, I have noticed something very concerning, that being the lack of knowledge and understanding of what the Canonist faith is and what it stands for. Even more concerning is that the children of landed peers and even some of the landed peers themselves do not even know what is commanded of us  in the Holy Scrolls.

I have  pondered over this most concerning matter for quite a while and ever more now since my official transfer from the Holy See to the Patriarchate of Jorenus. With that said I have spoken with both the High Pontiff and my mentor, Patriarch Alfred about this program. I have been given permission to pursue my plans of beginning Canonist 101 classes in our very own St. Henrik Basilica. These classes are designed for the education of the children of the kingdom but adults are also welcome to come and learn more about the Holy Scrolls.

uSW4rpYZu3ZAoPfz93K4PTIBWpnGfAdNr0B085Oqwg3yvgYFD-cgTMFiG6h0LcDRxl967fEdl1ojUCsfQrT4GbK7RPu8PTl5sRe3t6dF3pwo9SMpmVXkFslckgC0_iUGJE6sj02p

GODANI JEST WIELKI

2WqHTKDXbiBFfKCbBp_WrXH52-a72ghMMHWB6dtrmVeY4ID3voLzWBz07d_xvol8JpFgwMaZWFDOYR7QqBpM4fdGxSiE3-2b5PvDhWSCGFh9-PY3gkf4mWP0q5DTUgxgKnDT5po2

65241yDHs_El-HmtidmJ_QPZvjyeetLUEgAWBLGBFlH0Dpq8pajC2pU2eAKJVtd39Ky_11uXn9I0sCiPZc6cuOpJVoV6iNmokI67ptX1i0DeSarKwBfYj7wN9qhbG7SQPwSIQbAH

Vladrick Jan Ludovar

Archimandrite-Monsignor of The Church of Canon