Four Years in this Hell AMA

Keefy

2 hours ago, SoulReapingWolf said:

Why Hareven never visits his kin?

Also when Gigaraft?

Hareven was raised in Courland and didn't realize he was dwarf til like 14. He thought he was just a midget with early facial hair.

Fast forward to when I started playing him (I intended to be from 5 but Courland evac'ed after Jberg which happened a bit before my app went through)

Only active clans are Frosties and Goldhands which I steered away from cause there was alot of goonage from em and I was just getting settled in.

Hareven didn't learn about the Brath til from Sharr at about 70-ish years old and already a druid. He also no longer looks like a dwarf and so he feels a bit like lingering around them would just make them uncomfy. He comes around when needed but past that it's like. He's an anomaly.

Also I've slowly been working on making my house basically handicap accessible before I start streaming again. The back problems I have are only getting worse, and I dont have the health coverage to fix it. Once my home and myself are in a more stable place I'll stream again.

35 minutes ago, ibraheemc2000 said:

Do you want to play my farfolk son? I have a opening and your a good at rp

I have two humans coming up, Hareven still isn't dead, and events to run. Thanks for the offer but I'm not gonna push myself lol

when can I get you a bionic spine

20 minutes ago, Wizry said:

when can I get you a bionic spine

God I ******* wish

Political opinions on Pueblos? The buildings not the people

1 hour ago, MonkeNotic said:

Political opinions on Pueblos? The buildings not the people

I wish a settlement would use them but nooOOoOoo. Wah

1 hour ago, Keefy said:

I wish a settlement would use them but nooOOoOoo. Wah

Only a matter of time >:)