1. I started Hareven back in May 2017, a little after Jberg went boom. The intent was to meet up in Courland with some people I had talked to before hand and rp having been an adopted Dwarf by GOD fearing humans that just kinda worked the farms ala nexus but it was a nice start. Then well, jberg happened and Courland was dead. I then upscaled the age I intended to start at to 30 and me and @Riftbladestarted together as well as @Gammaand a number of others in mother ******* Sutica. We stayed there for a few weeks, got small property, and eventually started a Guild. This is probably about the time that what goals I had intended for Hareven started going off the rail. The goal never changed and still hasn't: own a tavern outside of the claim of any nation. Just a good roadside tavern. In the process I obtained land with the orcs, we rolled with them for months, we shifted back to Sutica for a bit til map end, I got a spirit blessing on accident, fought demi gods, turned druid, learned to rp so many many things I would have never done so if I didn't take the leap out of Sutica. Harevens started out as a simple grumpy dwarven fellow who know how to bind books, work a field, and wanted a tavern. Now he's a mess, but a nice mess. Through the ups and downs he's developed into a stalwart loon that finally got his tavern and still goes above and beyond supporting the people who have helped him over the years, with a family that loves him.
2. Hareven doesn't really understand the concept of coin. People think this is a meme but from the backstory of what family was supposed to take him in at Courland they just oocly gave their mina to the nation so they canonically didn't handle it often. This turned into a full blown mental schism as part of mental trauma after a Ectorius event back in Axios where he just became incapable of understanding how a sack of coins could cost a people their well earned home and belongings.
He doesn't like to be touched on the skin much, at best just brushing people away at worse, violently removing contact.
Despite his druidism he still holds a fair bit of canonism in him, but at the same time doesn't pray to gods but to people. That's often the mutterings he begins when situations crop up.
Only reason he keeps his beard as short as it is compared to other dwarves, even after becoming not a dwarf, is he feels keeping it long would be disrespectful to actual clan dwed in Uruguan.
His roundabout way of speaking is social anxiety; he's not wholly trying to confuse people when he says weird ****, he's just not entirely there sometimes unless it is work.
3. There are alot of these, not including the ones written in like Rifts and Gammas. @TimberBuff main became Hares daughter through a long and heart wrenching series of events, as well as so many others that if I tagged them all I'd get yelled at. When Gammas horror turned descendent from the shelf, it was interesting watching them develop a father daughter connection
In regards to romance rp @TheIchorDruidand @OhDeerLord are the favorites, one of which was one of the most confusing but interesting paths I've seen, and the other a very slow burn of two very tired people being together for a whole 2 irl years.
I can't recall a direct rival to Hareven but I did enjoy the rp of Hareven trying to hunt Shadow Druid down, and @_Sugs druid and mine have a very interesting respect/hate relationship that's always interesting to see play out.
I've got alot of interesting brother sister relationships. Evar'tir (Chase) is a good example of one of the weirder ones, @FloralHedgehogbeing a more standard bro code one. It's always lovely for @Luciloos Niv and Hare to snark at one another.
Overall he's a persona that knows a little bit of everyone and tries to appreciate everyone he has.
4. This ones hard to narrow down out of personal preference. Harevens hunting task for druidism he solo'd a wyvern after hunting one with his guild, has managed to survive toe-to-toeing some higher up creatures. Punched a Paleknight into pieces at the cost of more of his fist and forearm in Atlas for gearing up towards one of his daughters. In general I'm fond of any moment in a combat scenario where it's just a man with mens weapons and not magics or feats being used. Those are always the most badass and satisfying, they give me good cut-scene combat vibes, or a high quality anime fight scene. John Wick ****. Going in with a sword and shield and using your head to get out alive.
5. Character Art?
6. Anything else you'd like to talk about regarding your character?
Not really! People think he's neat and I haven't gotten bored of him yet, and I hope I can achieve his True Ending level PK clause one day! Stories got to end eventually or it isn't a story!