[PK] A Fallen Dragon: Rowan Laraethryn

Violino

A FALLEN DRAGON: ROWAN LARAETHRYN

To the Inquisitor Eternal

☩La Musica☩

Hj7XuFECzMwIcEtRkS4Cp10Bbg3c68pCZzQL2GGLqAPukSaDEbWlzVr4LQ0JxhaVjqnEzvCdEq0fkQD7_I7iCETxznO6cdbCS3lLLxe0U3AOFrffa9GtqEo28cGVkOr4WsMeB-Ur

_BeV7vrnKuqot48UWRrSdAv-nOEFK3oZmlPL71jq8elKCHwTZwp41FUUNjhexSJ3GxL2JvmDNMDeIajB0oUeyYHstiCX_f-JWbz4qE_sEzwR62153oYnouOJEhbZbZhSe_Hd3Pie

Hj7XuFECzMwIcEtRkS4Cp10Bbg3c68pCZzQL2GGLqAPukSaDEbWlzVr4LQ0JxhaVjqnEzvCdEq0fkQD7_I7iCETxznO6cdbCS3lLLxe0U3AOFrffa9GtqEo28cGVkOr4WsMeB-Ur

As came the calling of the Inquisitor Eternal, she knew it was time for her penance. It was the sound of a mighty roar; a letter came into her shanty in guise of the recent events of hatred and acts of violence. She pondered the notice in hand, surveying a map to find who she was looking for. Though the man she sought was on a hunt for Xannites. Setting out for her cog, the sails dropped and the tankards filled with nordic ale. With this, the ship set sail and began to head into the northern direction of the oceanic expanse.

Weeks past and her travels came to a halt; magma bubbled and boiled as she headed through gravel and granite. Her body and armour covered in soot and coal, the mountain-top stood with some egregious creature wielding a mighty weapon. She stared into the kingly dragon, and the kingly dragon stared back. “What is needed, child?” The dragonkin pondered; a drakaar then spoke booming its tyrannical voice from within the blade. “Look at her, how grim and ugly mortals can be.” It commented.

Rowan craned her head up, staring hesitantly, beads of sweat forming across her forehead. “I have come to repent. Though fallen and lacking responsibility, I come to seek death. Honorable death.” She answered, keeping her eyes locked into the Inquisitor’s infernal orbs. 

The dragonkin halted, and so he brought his longsword into the air. “You are honorable, herald of the Titan. Failure, you may have been. Death may do you part. It was the great lord of the Titan who will break down the heavens, and so too shall I bring his penance to you.” He stated; the Inquisitor Eternal complimented his words with authority and command. A scoff was heard from the blade, pulsating with some malevolent energies of darkness. 

“Let my death not tarnish my name, and let it show my loyalty to Azdromoth. Though before my death is served, present this parchment to the Council for review.” She passed over a scroll within a bottle. As the Inquisitor knew his role in Azdromoths court, he stared hesitantly. Eventually, the dragonkin brought the bottle back and Rowan took to her knees.

“O’Great father, Titan watching over us. Salvage her soul from the world. Spread your wings and fly, young Laraethryn.” The dragonkin prayed, and so he brought the burning sword towards the nape of the woman, lacerating her head. It rolled into a pit of burning magma, flaring up into a plume of smoke. 

Io8YLI-CSNYg0YPbsvZUnJOK5eczOpkEi2vznxZRt0XaPz9EDgYT54aRRcUuMn3fjDK04SA0jMd-tU5oSOVoHQUDoob-jLoUp4SOd5hGj4GAcsVoeiPrlvFKVTfbA3I01FBY8r6R

[!] The above photo serves as the image of Rowan and Averamos on her first journey to the Firelands [!]

A letter to those relevant,

I am the blood of Laraethryn, one loving and caring of my family and our kin. I lived for the Titan and though I was unable to provide much, I died knowing it was as a herald; repenting under the name of the path of a dragon.

To many, I brought issues. As a Laraethryn, I lived under Haelun’or to protect my family. It was my secrecy as herald that held me back in my duties, something that should not be used as an excuse. To this I ask for forgiveness.

Eventually, I came to find traitorous informants in the ranks of the nephilim. Haskir and Thalon Nullivari. The Kharajyr has exposed me on multiple occasions as herald of Azdromoth. Thalon also confronted me about this. They are both sinners and against our blood and the name of our Great Titan. 

Please, in my death, find justice in ending this treason against the Archdrakaar. I would also like to thank you all for caring about me in my times of need, whence I wept in your arms. 

Forever a Faithful Servant,

Rowan of House Laraethryn 

[This letter is only sent to these characters: Caledor Laraethryn, Elathion Dagre’sae, Alayris Laraethryn, Oliver Helane, Avaeramos Ithelanen and Orthimar Laraethryn]

[!] Lavish parchments that are bound by a wax crimson adhesion embracing the Laraethryn sigil is brought to the following through, the inquisitor, as a courier. None other than the parties following have access to the writ:

45hdSFKmTM13HDwO9yE-f9OWp_dLgu8tIZXYkvMMkmEOTU_gnIn9nP5Wu7agDFxrONdFsUlFF35IgvB7KPCidmlXn3VhTwLh-j1Sh5VAj_u5uEYV7v9QvmqE9DHsOJvNK4p-MdJp

To my honorable mal'onn, Caledor Laraethryn,

Spoiler

You are a man that men look up to. To have been your twin is a blessing I shall always cherish. Allow my death to serve as retribution for any shame that has befallen our talonnii. My love and gratitude for you are endless. Do not allow my death to be in vain. I beg of you to carry one the talonnii name as you see fit and without slander to my own name. By the mercy of the blessed Titan, I pray that we shall meet again. 

45hdSFKmTM13HDwO9yE-f9OWp_dLgu8tIZXYkvMMkmEOTU_gnIn9nP5Wu7agDFxrONdFsUlFF35IgvB7KPCidmlXn3VhTwLh-j1Sh5VAj_u5uEYV7v9QvmqE9DHsOJvNK4p-MdJp

To my beloved husband, Orthimar Laraethryn,

Spoiler

We found love under the ashen skies of the Firelands. Our secret ceremony will be a day cherished in my heart forever and always. You have single handedly enchanted me; heart and soul. Forgive me for the pain that will befall you. You are a man of your own mind and not easily bent to the will of societal standards. Until we meet again, kae mayilu. I love you in both life and death.

To my swordmaster and father-figure, Avaeramos Ithelanen,

Spoiler

I will always be Valenar’s daughter, bound by blood. Yet you have left a light on my heart that only a father could have. You have protected me, taught me, and took me on pilgrimages to the Firelands throughout my childhood. My life is owed to you many times over and I thank you. Stay true to the Titan as you always have. Protect Elathion, Caledor, and Orthimar. Titan willing, I shall see you again maln. 

To my uncle and blessed giver, Alayris Laraethryn,

Spoiler

You stepped up in the absence of my father, Valenar Laraethryn. I did not always understand your teachings. From the eyes of a child- they taught apathy and cruelty. It wasn’t until I grew as an adult that I learnt of the struggle you took on to protect the talonnii. In my death you must know that I respect you and hold the utmost gratitude. 

Ahern ito nae’leh for the teachings of Azdromoth. For protecting me with each pilgrimage to the Firelands and for allowing your anointed blood to fulfill the birthright of a Laraethryn- Heraldry. As once seen to be a burden, I now realize it is the greatest gift of my life. The only regret I shall hold is not using it more frequently to honor our precious Titan. May my death serve as rectification.

To my swordmaster and tutor, Elathion Dagre’sae,

Spoiler

Ahern ito nae’leh for the Ordainment trails you’ve placed me under throughout my tenure. Your mastership with weapons have given me safety by each violent encounter I’ve faced. I ask that you not remember me in vain and implore you to seek safety with your talonnii elsewhere. You shall find a gift of fine design from me on your ship, ‘The Search for Elibar’acal’. Remember me by this when you slay the wretched in the blessed name of the Titan. 

To my best llir, Fayneth Glynro, 

Spoiler

Your soul, empathy, and selflessness is what binds our friendship eternally. I adore you and pray that you find comfort with your beloved Arevthor in the absence of my life. You never gave up on me and always stood up for me in the face of enemies. I implore you to find strength. For weakness is one that this realm will take advantage of. Your talonnii has forsaken you, but you must remember, I never will- in life or death. Allow your shortcomings to mold you into a woman you will be proud of. I love you as one would a sister. I cannot wait to see you again to share glasses of Laraethryn red wine.

To the Inquisitor Eternal, Oliver Helane,

Spoiler

The hesitance in your eyes to take my life tells me more than you know. I thank you for the strength it took to allow me penance to both the Titan and my blood name; Laraethryn. Do not allow the act of taking my life to fill you with guilt. For this need to be fulfilled. Instead, let it enrage you with the knowledge that those that have betrayed our coven in the pursuit of exposing my loyalty to the world. 

I beg of you to not allow my death to be in vain. Avenge those who have wronged me, my talonnii, and above all the Titan. I ask that your heart hold steadfast and to not be misled by those who seek to protect only themselves. For it was this that led me to falter to many of my weaknesses. Bless you and know that in my final moments, it is an honor to perish at the hand of the Inquisitor Eternal.