★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Ogedi whats your in game name? :/

His name is White Raven Magistrate Alvaska

And he is?

His name is White Raven Magistrate Alvaska

Its not working :/ i tried it how you wrote it and i tried it with underscores between words but neither worked

Its not working :/ i tried it how you wrote it and i tried it with underscores between words but neither worked

Just use "Ogedi". That's his MC name.

Is anyone good at writing lore?

Gents, pacifically ogedi, I suggest you take a look at this, it is very important for the furture of our city and indeed our guild: LINK

Gents, pacifically ogedi, I suggest you take a look at this, it is very important for the furture of our city and indeed our guild: LINK

Indeed this provides a very bid conundrum for the rest of the guild. In order for our city to make it in 2.0, we need the following things.

1.Lore

2. Minas

3. Signatures

For many who have not yet seen the city prototype, it is very large and therefore requires at least city application. A city application will require 25 signatures so we will need at least 8 more signatures for our application to even be looked at. Then we will need 100,000 minas to create the city. Unless anyone is a donator, we will have to pitch in to meet that sum. Finally, we need a solid lore behind our rationale for creating the city and the White Raven order itself. I have two ideas for solving the minas and signature problems. First, we must step up recruitment possibly by having our members go throughout aegis and asking people if they would like to join. Another option would be merging with another guild. If anyone has any other solutions to these problems, please post them.

We are oldest guild on server, merging :/

You relize can still create the city in wild? It just wont be regioned, which i wont allow in the first place.

Minecraft Name: Falconbyte

RP Name:Falcon

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? I want to join the white ravens so that i can help the people of agies and get ride of the undead

Are you against the Undead? Why? I am against the undead, i think the people of agies should have freedom of choice not be controled by some people that only wish to help them selves.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I am skilled elf who can fight with a bow and a sword and i have been training in galahar as a Squire to lord Gideon and now wish to leave galahar and help the people of agies and destroy the undead.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? I do understand and agree with the rules.

why won't you allow it to be regioned? don't want it to be under the rule of a nation?

Lol, "Pacifically". Did you mean "Specifically"?

... Oh, That had nothing to do with what you said, I was just being a grammar troll from the third Reich.

We are oldest guild on server, merging :/

You relize can still create the city in wild? It just wont be regioned, which i wont allow in the first place.

Why don't we just get the nation pack? Then we wouldn't be ruled by anywhere and we could have our own rules where all races can talk diplomacy within our walls? It's also much cheaper.