★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

THE WHITE RAVENS

Recruiting is currently: OPEN

Want to join The White Ravens? please read the entire thread then fill in the application format and post it below.

About us:

The White Ravens are a guild whose goal is to unite the Nations of Aegis, Slay the Undead, and rid areas of Aegis that are corrupted or unfriendly. There is a place for EVERYONE in The White Ravens! Free rooming, farms, mine, food, armor & weapons, locked chests & soon to be a training ground. Our keep is currently under construction and lots of work is being done so not all of the keep is finished.

Ranks:

Magistrate: Triloq

V

Overseer: Ogedi

V

Advisor:Herald and Striker ((this position has no commanding power above the people below them, they just act as a help the the overseer and the Magistrate))

V

Director of the council:

High Templar (1st in command of the army and directs the council, has a little more power then other council members to alone.)

Head of Operations (2nd in command of the army and is the co-director of the council, again he has a little more power than other council members do alone.)

The Actual Council:

-Knight commanders (three vote) (1)

-Head Captain of Guard (2)

–Head of Merchant Core (3)

-Head Mage (5)

Positions after the Council of 5:

Tier 5 Ranks (Highest)

Knight Lt's

Tier 4 Ranks (Middle Rank)

Knight (1)

Sargent (2)

Tactician (4)

Head Diplomat (4)

Tier 3 Ranks: (Middle Rank)

Private (2)

Acolyte (5)

Guardian/Junior Knight (1)

Diplomat (4)

Head Deputy (2)

Inductor (4)

Head Assassin (4)

Tier 2 Ranks: (First Rank)

Guard (2)

Merchant (3)

Supplicant (5)

Agent (4)

Deputy (2)

Assassin (4)

Squire/Junior Guardian (1)

Tier 1 Rank: (Starting Rank)

Raven

Ranks with (1) are in the group called the Guardians which is a Elite unit which is very hard to get into if you would like to try out for this group you must either be invited or be referred by a higher officer/ Magistrate, also you must be of at least Tier 3 (Light Grey)

Ranks with (2) are in the group called the Guards which are the people who guard the castle and roads outside the castle, these people also take the easy missions that are assigned by the magistrate (Green)

Ranks with (3) are in the group called the Merchants which are people who gather an make the income, these people may run shops and do other things going towards he goal of making money for the guild (Yellow)

Ranks with (4) are in the group called the Diplomatic Core which are people with diplomat ties who lead with foreign trade and expansion, also included in the core are the Agents which are the information gathers on foreign countries and nations. (Black)

Ranks with (5) are in the group called the Mages which are people who are talented in Magic this rank is not active yet ((we are waiting for the addition of magic in the coming updates)) (Cyan)

If neither Ogedi nor Triloq are on:

Council of 5 meets for major decisions and are directed by the High Templar and the head of operations. If not all 5 are on, at least 3 need to be on to make a decision. Majority is needed for a motion to pass (4/7).

Each rank has limited control of the ranks below it, even if that rank falls in a different tree. But in the case of the guardian rank they only take orders from the person DIRECTLY above them.

Knights

Information: The Knights of the White Ravens are a unique group of warriors who are known as the "Elite Warriors" of the castle. To this group there are Guardian Archers and Guardians Arms, each of these jobs are very important in there own way. The job of the archers is to stay back in battles and give cover fire and report what they can see from a distance and the job of the Arms are to stay together at the front lines. Following the Guardian ranks are the Guardian Advisor and Head Guardian. This is the most important rank because they act as the Elite army and do the most important jobs of the castle; taking the highest paid missions and such.

Locations: Although the Guardians mainly live in the white raven castle we also have a very large stronghold outside of Alk'hazar, this stronghold can also be used at times by other ranks but is Ran by the Guardians.

Requirements: You need to be at least a Tier 3 Rank; must be referred by a Tier 4 official or higher. You must also have great archery or swordsman skill.

How to Join: In order to join the guardians you must either be invited or you can ask of the Head Guardian or Magistrate who will then talk amongst the other officials of what they think about you. If this stage is passed then you will start your introductory ((trial)) stage as a Guardian. This shall last 1 week and will consist of the basic jobs that the guardians will fulfill on a daily basis. Following your week of trial the advisor and Head will discuss weather you are a good candidate. If you are passed on then the rest will be up to the Magistrate who will test you as he pleases. (he may give you test, ask you questions, want to see you in battle, Ect.)

The Job of the Guardians is the keep the safety of the castle at its best. They shall lead in battle and act as the elite group of the castle which is why it is so hard to get it in. If you have any more questions please contact either ((Burester, Ogedi, or Triloq))

Rules:

DO NOT steal from other White Ravens.

DO NOT kill other White Ravens.

Disputes in which could not be resolved in diplomatic resolution will be settled in a fist fight in the dueling room.

DO NOT build inside of the keep without permission from Alvaska, The Overseer, or The Advisor..

DO NOT grief.

DO NOT commit bad deeds if part of the order! (Stealing, Killing innocents, Robbing)

Want to join us?

If you would like to join please read all of the thread and then fill out this application.

Minecraft Name:

RP Name:

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?

Are you against the Undead? Why?

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us?

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?

Want a task done from The White Ravens? Protection? Guarding? Patrolling? Read below!

If you would like The White Ravens to patrol or guard your Town or Establishment please post below why you want this protection what for, we'd be more then happy to do it for free as long as we see purpose in it.

Tuk Tuk's villange and The Greater Raven City:

Lately the White ravens have opened up a couple of towns for people to live at. The first new installment is Tuk Tuk's Village which is located right outside of the white raven walls. Anyone can own homes here, just contact Triloq (IGN:Triloq). Also, we have lately created a new city called The Greater Raven City, this is the great city of the White Ravens. You can find the city by taking a left when you are at the White Raven base and start going towards raven hold, and on your left passed the great temple is where the city is located. If you would like to buy a house or start a shop in one of these new and beautiful cities just feel free to contact anyone in the white ravens and they would gladly help you out.

((/tell Triloq, Burkester, Seventhcircle72)

hey guyz

Just an idea, but maybe you could make a nice gatehouse thing.

2reasons 1. It would be easyer to enter the castle instad of having to shout and hope

2. It would look more profesional

I'd be done by adding this to the right of the entrence. On both sides put a wooden door with lwc lething all the W.R in. this would also leave the thiefs out who just change name to get entrence.

can you edit the first post please? I am the new head captain of guard

Minecraft Name: DRMINERH

RP Name: Sten

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? Because I needed a faction to join for money, as the Oren guard would not accept me, i saw this and decided to fill out an application!

Are you against the Undead? Why? I am against the undead (( Currently, as i could turn evil, but most likely not )) Because they bring death to the world and must be stopped!

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? Unfortunately, I do not bring many skills (( Due to my Laptop being at about 5 FPS all the time )) As i am new to Aegis, I have yet to gain more skills, but in this Guild I am sure to gain a lot of skills!

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes, I accept the rules.

Congratulations Sten you have been accepted into the White Ravens. I look forward to having you in my order.

send me or triloq a bird and we will come to pick you up at the lauren front gates.

((triloqs ign: triloq My ign: ogedi))

I have a question xd

If it is the tasks of the guardians to keep the castle safe than what is the task of the guards?

ps: can i (as Head Captain of guard) ever apply as guardian (just a question)

the guardians main job isnt to keep saftey in the castle, but rather act as a spec ops team. kinda like the navy seals. They dont control the army, and they arent the army. Really just an elite group that cant command anyone and only ones that command them is me and triloq.

As for the guards main duty is to keep order in the keep, and to help other towns and cities with keeping order. I know that we are currently helpign to keep oren safe while they expand their walls and patch some things up.

Minecraft Name:MuffinSpankz

RP Name: Alexander_Blacklocks

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? Currently looking to become involved in something a little more then an Inn i run, and this looks like a very organised guild. I wish to stay and become a higher ranking person in this organisation.

Are you against the Undead? Why? The undead are the scum of the world, and must be stopped before they cause anymore harm!

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I bring very good gathering skills, and quite the fighter.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Your rules seem fair, and agree with all of them.

((Im also pretty active, and i will inform you if i am to go away for more then a few days))