Frogger Based?? || AMA

Frogger16

Hey! I'm a newer player and I think this is a good way to get some questions in about myself, how I feel about lotc or anything lotc based, or anything else! So ask me anything! (Also I'm bored and I like rep :D gimme)

4 minutes ago, ShouHeiKun said:

Very based take in the freebuild thread, we need more newcomers like you to describe their experience / inhibitors.

I agree with that completely. I think it's hella important to listen to newcomers experience's with the server. Although, I have seen a good amount of people don't take very kindly to it because of how new we can be, and it can feel like we are invading on their space. Really wish I got to see previous maps and such to have a way to understand both sides on the freebuild discussion but alas I don't think ill be able to relate to the opposing view on that.

Just now, Frogger16 said:

Really wish I got to see previous maps and such to have a way to understand both sides on the freebuild discussion but alas I don't think ill be able to relate to the opposing view on that.

I can show you around older maps on the museum server if you want 

Just now, Frogger16 said:

I agree with that completely. I think it's hella important to listen to newcomers experience's with the server. Although, I have seen a good amount of people don't take very kindly to it because of how new we can be, and it can feel like we are invading on their space. Really wish I got to see previous maps and such to have a way to understand both sides on the freebuild discussion but alas I don't think ill be able to relate to the opposing view on that.

If the people running the server were listening to new players and constantly finding ways to get a glimpse into their experience, it would change everything in terms of growing the playerbase.

1 minute ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

I can show you around older maps on the museum server if you want 

That would be really nice! I find that I get really confused on where to go on the museum server XD basically overwhelmed

Hey dumb frog, its me, MonkeNotic, Thain of Bramblebury.

What would you consider to be the prettiest settlement on LotC outside of the BASED REDPILLED BRAMBLEBURY

5 hours ago, MonkeNotic said:

Hey dumb frog, its me, MonkeNotic, Thain of Bramblebury.

What would you consider to be the prettiest settlement on LotC outside of the BASED REDPILLED BRAMBLEBURY

Ah hello Mr. Monkebutt THAIN of Bramblebury. I would consider, outside of the beautiful builds of Bramblebury and Knoxville, that Ando Alur and Stygian Hollow to have the prettiest settlements. Super impressive tbh and the lines that they have before you reach them is just *chefs kiss* the best imagery available and makes the experience so much better.