The Council of the Lost - Recruiting Now!

Wizard

Yes, the guild base is right next to Al Khazar. That does not really matter though. Plenty of dwarves live and work in the Oren Capital.

Yes, the guild base is right next to Al Khazar. That does not really matter though. Plenty of dwarves live and work in the Oren Capital.

Well, i will see.

Minecraft Name: Godman184

Previous Jobs: None, self-sufficing

Skills: Mining and Archery

Why you want to join: Have been wanting to join a guild for a while, I've just been sort of wandering around until I bought a house and now I don't know what to do from here.

Rp name: Thalamun

PS: I am a donator but my package hasn't been activated yet so once it is I will be able to lock things.

I was wondering if its ok if I build a home on the land across from the guild where the town is going to be.

We will sell you a home when it is finished. We cannot allow just anyone to build as the city has to conform to an architectural style.

We will sell you a home when it is finished. We cannot allow just anyone to build as the city has to conform to an architectural style.

Ok, Thats fine with me.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.