The Council of the Lost - Recruiting Now!

Wizard

The Council of the Lost

Background

Hello friends! My name is Willaim Treaty and I am starting a new guild. I am now going to tell you the reasons for my choice of title and the very creation of the guild. I was the personal guard for Juvens of the Crimson Vale, although at that time I was under the alias of Dubna. The town was prosperous and I was very happy under my new lord. Then, I was traveling down the road to the Crimson Vale and it was partially destroyed and Lord Juvens was nowhere to be found. My brother, Cerberus Treaty, was also a personal guard. We no longer knew our purpose or direction in life. Our job, our everything was taken from us. I still am not sure where Juvens is, but he is no longer my master. I felt betrayed so my brother and I were conversing and we decided to start a guild for all those who have lost their sense of direction of life. I hope for all those struggling to join so that we can start a new family. All that I have left is my brother and my possessions. I beseech thee to join if you are hurting. I call it "The Lost" for I once lost my purpose but I believe I have found it again!

Purpose

The purpose of The Lost is to help its members and all people. We are available for hire from either good or bad. Although, we are not villians in the least, we find it most productive for the guild if we allow ourselves to be hired by good or bad for war. We still uphold our good nature to not steal or murder. The guild is completely neutral for the time being. No one will be discriminated against.

Ranks

Co-Founder and Leader - William Treaty

Co-Founder and Leader - Cerberus Treaty

General and Strategist - Redbain

Captain of the Rangers - Open

Captain of the Army - Aragorn Elessar

Soldiers - Torr Alamo and Bornstellar.

Rangers - Arina Wolfhowl

Head Blacksmith - Open

Head Miner - Open

Head Merchant - Open

Head Farmer - Orik Irongut

Builder - Siegfried

Guard - Verrens

The guild is located very near to the Irongut Inn off of the King's road. We currently are building the guild on a 100x100 plot. With all of the land, we will be able to provide houses and storage. Thanks to Bannanatoyou for the land! Check out his tavern which is right next to the guild.

Needs List

We need soldiers and alot of them.

((We also need a donator to lock chests and doors. If you are a high donator and join the guild, you can choose whatever spot you like that is open.))

Building supplies will be needed but I can provide alot of those.

Iron and Leather for swords and armor.

Application

The application will be simple and short because we are brand new.

Minecraft Name:

Previous Jobs:

Skills:

Why you want to join.

Rp name:

All races are welcome! I hope this guild reaches great new heights beyond my imagination!

(( My minecraft name is WizardInABox. You can msg me in game although I am not sure when I will be on.))

Thanks

Cool guild origin idea, but:

The purpose of The Lost is to help in the battle against evil. The Evil that is the undead and the robbers and the murderers, and any others are getting stronger. The land of Aegis is in need of noble warriors. The Lost will help in wars with the undead and the fight against evil men.

Not another 'Kill all evil guild!'. :(.

My App

Minecraft Name:kido122

Previous Jobs: I was A merchant and a Merenary

Skills:I am best at war and I am ok at being a merchant

Why you want to join: I always wanted to join guild and I figured this would be a nice one to join after I read the purpose you made this guild

Rp name:Aragorn_Ellessar

(I would like to eventually take the poisition of the General an Stragiest)

Minecraft Name: torrusty

Previous Jobs: I worked with the International Army, but they have mostly disbanded

Skills: I prefer fighting with a bow, but I am new to these lands and not the most well learned

Why you want to join. I am looking for a place that has order and purpose, rather than wandering the lands looking for fellow travelers to spend only a day or two with.

Rp name: Torr Alamo

((Torresty and kido, you are both accepted. Ranks will be determined later. Are either of you donators? also either of you know of a guild house))

((I am not a donator, and I am new to the server so I don't really know anything about the housing system.))

((Torresty and kido, you are both accepted. Ranks will be determined later. Are either of you donators? also either of you know of a guild house))

I am not a donator and I new of one guild house, but the orc nation took it over and made it a fort(why do you need to know about guild houses and wether where donators or not, does it effect our ranks).

((No it does not, a donator would make our supplies have safety because of lwc, and we are searching for guild house))

I am not a donator and I new of one guild house, but the orc nation took it over and made it a fort(why do you need to know about guild houses and wether where donators or not, does it effect our ranks).

The purpose would be for lockette and other things. Not of rank, we are not yet donators so we wanted to have at least one donator on our team.

Cool guild origin idea, but:

Not another 'Kill all evil guild!'. :(.

For now we are still deciding what we want, whether we be neutral or not. We just wanted to get our guild out in the open to see if we had any direction.

((Thanks Torrusty))

I was discussing with my brother and the purpose of the guild has changed. Although we will not rob or steal from people, we will be completely neutral toward all people, undead or ascended. The reason for the change is that we believe that now greater income can be made for those in the guild. The good or the bad can hire us in time of war, but war alone, we will not steal or murder still.

Thanks,

Will Treaty

Ok I have about 450 minas to help buy a guild house and I am planing on makeing a Worker Union and was wondering if you would have this guild protect the Union if I make it