The Council of the Lost - Recruiting Now!

Wizard

Hi, we have just begun the construction of the base. Gather these supplies to help us (these are put in order of the most needed):

1. Cobble

2. Wood

3. Black Wool

4. Sandstone

Thanks!

-Redbain

Ok CoLs we need funds for our fort. IF anyone is willing to fund message me in LOtc and we can set up a list of items and costs. Thank you.

AS an accepted member of this guild I think I should know where the guild house is.

AS an accepted member of this guild I think I should know where the guild house is.

message WizardInACan ingame and he will meet you. It is off of the King's Road near the Irongut Inn. And yes the Captain of the Army slot is open and I believe you will qualify for the position, for now I will post you as captain of the army.

Thanks,

William Treaty

To kido 122,

I was unaware at the time I accepted you that you are head of a guild and are trying to apply to a second one. If this information is correct, I am not sure if you can in the guild unless you leave the other guilds.

William Treaty

To kido 122,

I was unaware at the time I accepted you that you are head of a guild and are trying to apply to a second one. If this information is correct, I am not sure if you can in the guild unless you leave the other guilds.

William Treaty

Well When I applied to this guild mine was going down hill, so I will leave this guild and I hope this guild and mine can be allies.

Big News Everyone! I have pretty much finished the construction of our fort! It is right by "Ye Old Tavern," which is behind Irongut Inn. Walls need a little work and I need to get someone to lock the chests, but otherwise, it is done. Oh, and Will, I need a repayment because I had to buy four iron doors for the guild, each costing 210 minas. Thanks -Redbain.

Hey, just had a few ideas for the guild.

I read the comments from other people and one mentioned how this was just like every guild. How about we make CoL something original. Here are my ideas:

#1. We are mercanaries

#2. We share a DISLIKE (Not hate or fear) of the Undead

#3. We will not always fight undead or evil.

#4. We will raid certain Undead/Bandit(s) for our own gain.

Just thought I would share my ideas. Thanks. -Redbain

Sounds great Redbain! Next time I am online I will reimburse you for the doors. I think all of your ideas will be incorporated.

Thanks,

William Treaty

Minecraft Name:Kobno

Previous Jobs: Kal'Urguan guard, I've been a member of the holmes..

Skills:I am a good swordfighter, good farmer, pretty good rper

Why you want to join.I'd like to help this guild grow and get bigger and better, I am looking for a place to live, instead of always wandering around. I would also like to apply for the position of Head farmer.

Rp name: Orik_Irongut

Minecraft Name:xxXXF4LLENXXxx

Previous Jobs:None (didnt have the time but now do)

Skills:swords,proctecting

Why you want to join.I really wanted to join a guild to enjoy more RP and to have acompany without just wandering around.

Rp name:BornSteller

(I can be a warrior if you would like)

Minecraft Name:adventurerwolf

Previous Jobs:forest rangers but i havent talk to them or they to me for like 3 months so i think im not official counted on them anymore.

Skills:well im a average rpr.

im not a very good builder but i have some buildings i like good.

im not a bad fighter thought using bow for the most.

Why you want to join. since i want to join a community first i find followers of aeril but i dont wanna make one more history that i use a day to make up to get accepted.

Rp name:arina_wolfhowl.

i am a vip but just donated 10 bucks gonna donate more in the future.

Orik, Bornstellar, and Arina you are in. Ingame, msg WizardInABox, WizardInACan, or Jtheo2016. All of us can help you get there. The build is off of a wooden bridge that leads to Ye Old Tavern. Teh bridge i near Irongut Inn.

Thanks,

Will Treaty

Minecraft Name: Religious_Pie

Previous Jobs:Working for various other guilds, and possibly soon building a fleet for a new Norse town, made by a man called Juvens.

Skills:

Lumdering: 22

Swordsmanship:29

Mining:26

farming:25

These are the only skills that have need of mention, the rest are between 8-16

Why you want to join: I have been looking for a high-ranking guild to get stuck into for a while, I also like the fact of being in the primary wars against the undead, thus, is the reason why I have been training my melee skills (even if skills stopped levelling when I reached lvl 29 >:L)and I think a main reason why allot of people apply to any guild, I am working for cash, however, I also would like to be a builder, I am a fairly adequate builder, and a gallery is here to present some of my work:

http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee497/religious_pie/Minecraft%20Builds/

Rp name: Siegfried