Hello, It is I, MonkeNotic

Notic

Hey there friends, its me, MonkeNotic. This isn't really an anniversary for me being on the server because that's in October but I haven't made one of these personal posts yet and I'm bored.

To know a little bit about me for those of you who haven't spoken to me, I am Notic, an ex-story team member where I did like 2 things over the span of half a year and also the current leader of the halflings (until the egirl dictatorship kills me in my sleep). I play a lot of Final Fantasy 14 and D&D 5e along with this server sometimes. I've been around since like Mid-Arcas and I've pretty much only played Halflings and Dark Elves in that period of time although you may have seen me popping in and out of other communities. My current personas are Monkey Peregrin, my main and a little wholesome halfling shaman man, Eliza Goodbarrel, Crazy Epiphyte Doctor Lady, and finally Iheiu Aylir, homeless ker fisherman.

Notice: Frogger16 is strictly banned from commenting on this post.

Sucks to suck I cant read notice's very well. How tf did you kill Ted Cruz? (he deserved it though tbh)

when are you going to cope and seethe

Out of all your experiences on the server, what is one thing that you have learned about yourself; or something positive that you have taken away from the community, that positively influences you in real life?

On 8/10/2021 at 2:01 AM, CorweenieTheJedi said:

Out of all your experiences on the server, what is one thing that you have learned about yourself; or something positive that you have taken away from the community, that positively influences you in real life?

Sheesh this is a big question.

First of all, I've met a large majority of my greatest friends on this server through the halflings, and I guess @LuLuuLuu was also there. Honestly I don't talk with people irl too much anymore so the fact that y'all have vibed with me is probably the only thing keeping me from snapping on going on a bloody rampage through the streets.

So yeah, frenship.

22 hours ago, MonkeNotic said:

So our relationship started in an Exon in the year 2006. I was grabbing gas when I was heading across the country to seek the holy grail, and he happened to be buying a pack of cigarettes. We ended up meeting up and one thing led to another and we were drinking booze in some random bar in the country. I said I would drive him back to his car but when we were going down the road he slammed into me and threw the car off the road, crashing it. He got out and shot me twice in the arm and said he finished the job, leaving me there to die.

Around a month or two ago I tracked him to an apartment complex in New Braunfels Texas where I sat in a Comfort Inn across the street with a 50 cal. sniper rifle. I took the shot, once to the head killed him. His security detail searched the area but they didn't find me. I took his body, stole his car, and mounted his head on my wall.

Nuff said.

Sheesh this is a big question.

First of all, I've met a large majority of my greatest friends on this server through the halflings, and I guess @LuLuuLuu was also there. Honestly I don't talk with people irl too much anymore so the fact that y'all have vibed with me is probably the only thing keeping me from snapping on going on a bloody rampage through the streets. Another thing is definetely just being surrounded by people other than hyper-conservative family members who I can vent to and such which has also helped me just generally become a better person.

So yeah, frenship.

This answer...

Is acceptable.

Notic, why did you give me Iron VIP on Christmas?

With regards, your simp, -SimpingForTelanir

Top 3 roleplay experiences?

Your favourite 3 personas of OTHER people?

Orange juice or apple juice?

On 8/12/2021 at 10:13 PM, Peralien said:

Notic, why did you give me Iron VIP on Christmas?

With regards, your simp, -SimpingForTelanir

Because I wanted someone on the server to be named SimpinForTelanir. Very much for the meme.

On 8/13/2021 at 4:26 PM, Rioling said:

Top 3 roleplay experiences?

Your favourite 3 personas of OTHER people?

Orange juice or apple juice?

1. When Sean and Taurin saw each other for the last time ******* broke me, saddest **** in Brandybrook.

2. When Sorrel and Monkey climbed their way out of the Kraken's maw.

3. When Monkey met Ugrad'Lur and first learned Shamanism.

So yeah all on halflings >:)

My favorite personas of other people are probably Lle played by Sunny, Greta Goodbarrel and Meadow Proudfoot because lil bard bean pumpkin lady is wholesome.

Apple Juice.

10 hours ago, MonkeNotic said:

My favorite personas of other people are probably Lle played by Sunny, Greta Goodbarrel and Meadow Proudfoot because lil bard bean pumpkin lady is wholesome.

Wow

8 hours ago, TakeMeT0TheFae said:

Wow

Iris of course being much better than the rest, not even a competition

On 8/17/2021 at 6:08 AM, MonkeNotic said:

Apple Juice.

Meadow = valid

Regrettably I have to disagree on the juice front.

3 hours ago, Rioling said:

Meadow = valid

Regrettably I have to disagree on the juice front.

Time to assassinate Thyme