Hello friends!

Truthseeker83

Hello friends and new players,

It is I truthseeker aka Crystal.  I am returning back and hopefully will bring back my main characters and maybe even start a new one depending on how things go.

For those who are not familiar with me I have been roleplaying on this server off and on since Aegis.  My characters have had their ups and downs.  Owned private islands, started families that spawned generations of characters.  I learned several magics over the years on my characters and have the pleasure of teaching many students as well.

In real life I have 3 wonderful teenage children and the whole family are avid gamers of one type or another. Work at home job full time and can't wait to jump in but as before my time is precocious and is divided up so the best way to reach out to me is discord.  :) 

Now to my characters!  

Vallel Evocress

How do you explain Vallel... well she's stern and stubborn in her beliefs. Can have a temper if triggered and usually ends badly.  She stands up for 'the fallen' people of her race and even others if they have earned the right in her mind.  Unlike most Mali'aheral Vallel doesn't hold to the beliefs that just because your different doesn't make you any less special.  Of course she's been kicked out several times for these beliefs over time.  Vallel uses her magical talents to bring about interesting roleplay scenarios.  Meet up with her sometime and lets see where it all goes.

Crystal (last name lost to time) 

My other main is Crystal (hopefully)  She's a Fjariauga (no meta please)  who loves her sisters and sometimes misses the touch of a male companion, although those memories are fading.  Her life has gone through a series of changes (Maps and lore changes galore)  So where she is now I'm uncertain but if rp is still allowed for this race we shall see how things develop.  

Lastly Evar Evocress,  Vallel's Grandson.

TBD I may keep him or put him on the backburner for another character.  Time will tell.  

Honorable mentions: 

As for Killeki (RIP) he's passed on to the other side.  Amarath Ossana, I am unsure if this family is still around or even remembers the character.  Ivy, my halfling is Probally off picking and selling flowers to those who need them.  There were others but do not recall them anymore.  

Hey! Welcome back! I don't know you but looking forward to rping with you! 

3 minutes ago, Ofrider said:

Hey! Welcome back! I don't know you but looking forward to rping with you! 

What Rider said, welcome back!

Thanks for the warm welcomes.  @Undubitably I appreciate it and will need a refresher on the lore.  I posted and on Discord my username is Kirito#9378 .  See you all soon!

helo, dont know you but I'm jade :) welcome back, if you have questions about anything world team related feel free to ask at un-w#9099