The Redheads' Answer

Upon reading the newly made disownment of Rosalind "Kinslayer", Daria rushed down her appartment in Haense, and started to write an answer to the people that call themselves their family:

"To everyone who this may concern to, but specially to Edric, Herilissa and Father, may he ever read this:

It is to my great disappointment that I recently read the disownment of Rosalind, my blood twin. You accuse her of murder on our mother, Tulia Vildr, but yet, all you share with us is false evidence, proving nothing but that Rosalind moved to a place where she could be happier. Every person capable of lifting an axe could have done this.

Hence why, I hereby announce my abandoning of the name Vildr.  I will no longer want to use the clan name, as I feel ashamed to using it. To every person; Man, Woman, Orc, Kha, or whatever you may be, who is after the now bounty on Rosalind's head, If you touch her with one finger, I will search for you, find you, and make sure you'll never touch anyone again.

-Daria

After, Daria would make sure every person regarding this answer would see and read it.

Rosalind, upon seeing the note, let out a quiet chuckle. "Ah, I love vy Daria" She murmured to herself. "Vy and ma vere alvays t'e ones I could count on t'e back me up"

Edric reads the response of his other niece, and shakes his head in confusion.

"Didn't the kinslayer admit to the crime, to my own wife? Curious also that she mentions an axe...there was no sign of the weapon at the crime. I suppose it can only be assumed that Daria was complicit in this heinous act, given the amount of knowledge she has about it."

He begins to write up a similar decree for Daria.

Aruan inspected both missives with a dispassionate gaze. He burned both, and set down to pen letters to both Daria and Rosalind, offering his two dear friends asylum and protection.

Father Otto sighed. "And now they fight amongst themselves... LORD have mercy..." He muttered, shaking his head.