The Rhein Agreement

Rudi

The Rhein Agreement

gy5YCx0HldRjIdFCIDKYdjYV1UL8NNmjjWwWp-gAr0Oq3r7MPXuEwlMfG-p25bgEhDLJlzyEKlh6sBmMcBgOJd4uIgtNRy4IFrXQ6q6HI-uYM6GMAu_xZQK4Pc-urApx2P_-mop75wYf7WRUZJIpu69NzUnULifEJRgoJyppaMSDw9yNNBeBZ4usQFskcDXM1F5hgAJZEba9EfbecmOsvDyW0aLK6EJSoVksyRKRXMs4179f5D5PxEUpq7nqv_DLJyxXTzZq-7gtx5-6 

Agreed on 11th of Tov and Yermey, 387 E.S. | 11th of Sun’s Smile, 1834

Between the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska and the The Commonwealth of Sutica

ARTICLE I: SOVEREIGNTY

The Dual Monarchy of Hanseti-Ruska and The Commonwealth of Sutica, hereon referred to as “the signatories”, continues to pledge to mutually recognize each other’s status as sovereign powers over their peoples, meaning:

I. THAT the power of rule of each signatory in their respective territories be fully respected by the other.

II. THAT the signatories agree to engage in diplomatic functions. 

III. THAT the signatories accept the authorities of the heads of state of each party, King Heinrik II of Haense, and Queen Johanna I of Sutica, as representative of the will of their peoples, and that the signatories accept no other position claiming such title instead.

ARTICLE II: NON-AGGRESSION

The signatories enumerated do mutually agree that any forces affiliated with their banner, nation, reigning bloodline, etc., shall not engage in military action against the other signatory. If such were to occur, the signatories shall endeavor to resolve the issue diplomatically.

I. Signing parties formally enter a pact of non-aggression. The pact will last for a duration of ten years. After the expiration of this pact, a renewal may be negotiated.

II.  Signing parties refrain from participating in any conflicts that put them at odds with one another.

III. Subjects of the Sutica are protected while in Haeseni territories, and subjects of the Kingdom of Haense are protected while in the territories of Sutica so long as they act within the laws of the respective realms.

IV. Signing parties agree to extend their full military support to the other signatory in cases of domestic instability, rebellion, civil war, or other such crisis.

ARTICLE III: LAND LEASE

The Commonwealth of Sutica does lease the territory known as Rhein to the Kingdom of Haense, to be used as a grounds for military operations and military training.

I. The territory known as Rhein shall be leased to the Kingdom of Haense, yet still remain under the Sutican Crown and Landgraf Ulrich von Alstreim.

II. The Kingdom of Haense may utilise Rhein for purposes of military operations and military training.

III. The Kingdom of Haense may commit itself to construction projects in the Rhein, with the approval of Sutican authorities.

ARTICLE IV: MILITARY CORRESPONDENCE

The signatories enumerated do mutually agree to train their militaries together when the chance is afforded to better vest themselves in the maintenance of good relations between the two aforementioned parties.

ARTICLE V: DURATION

The signatories enumerated do mutually agree that the pact is to last the period of ten years with the option of renewal or abrogation once the duration has expired.

IV JOVEO MAAN

His Royal Majesty, Heinrik II, by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik, Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Reza, Torun, Turov and Markev, Viscount of Grauspin and Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Johanna I, By the Grace of God, Queen of Sutica and Queen in Atheran Salvus, Princess of Merryweather, Countess of Sarissa, Baroness of Brynrose, Sovereign Lady of New Ceru, Lady of Blackwater, Blood-Raven of Lorraine