looking for people to play my family

Lmcfc

Alister Decaden

yvOK6AlTh5VHRSutCdjFp8D3qyas2x47_nn9hKlHCXA2pKzM1D1IiRnjTw9KACz-72yPykJQyOpmhA3FhQZOda7c82PqKhm8SQKu0MPxBocoaFZEmD4vtmt8ojXnXlxTNuOz78P0=s0

This is a playable character that lmcfc( isabella decaden aka me )

Needs someone to play.

The character will be living in haense.

Alister decaden is the second oldest of the decaden family

Their mother Raina decaden died in childbirth giving birth to isabella decaden. As their mother had died their nonna Estella decaden raised them moving to Norland from a distant land outside of almaris. Where raden, Eliana, and Alister decaden were born.

VR-WVH40_83uDUf2o2Y3-idwO5esuOxjWRXT8OXYeUsFcMw9bNCmjvqV2oI328NNdrufDRUEh7YUXqoyCyNsMl54QtSd1sE6qX3gsitvqfj3b_wE1GGmmQ2WFcsEs1s2u-UOsOcx=s0

This is what Alister would look like. Of course, the clothes don’t matter but he would have the father’s eyes. Nathaniel decaden had left as the grief of losing his wife was too much to bare.. (can be a playable character) Alister is a caring young man at the age of 29. (his ambition to be something is up to the player) Alister is a protective brother to his siblings and ready to fight anyone if they get hurt. Alister is a very responsible person, always looking out for his siblings.

If you are interested in playing the role of Alister Decaden, please 

DM me

kls#7910

Or if you are online in lotc message me!

Lmcfc

character been taken!!

Edited by Lmcfc