The Assembly of the Public

Sander

Join_the_May_Maership.png

THE ASSEMBLY OF THE PUBLIC
People of the city of Karosgrad and the greater lands of Hanseti-Ruska, I ask of you to heed the call. Listen to the tolling bells that ring out to each and every one of you. For the first Assembly of the Public is to take place in Karosgrad, and YOU are the public of that beloved city. I call for all of you to join us in being the voice that speaks up for their interests and their wants. I call for all of you to put words into actions.

At the Assembly of the Public you can make your voice heard, whether you are a man, woman, human or elf, veteran soldier or infant schoolboy. You will be able to raise issues you want to see addressed in our city, ask questions to the Grand Maer and the Narkomat, and vote on decisions to be taken through referendum.

So do not waste this grand opportunity, but step up to the task of being the change you wish to see! Join the May Maership!

((OOC:))
Sunday the 10th of October,  5pm EST/10pm GMT

Top floor of the Town Hall

From somewhere, an elf, much akin to a proud parent, gave a joyful little sniffle as she saw her old Valah pal's propaganda. "I'm not crying, there's just some pollen in my eye!" She snapped to her karin, who she had decided to take on a walk with her. The large feline casually strolled beside her, giving her an almost doubtful look even though it was an animal and could not understand her.

And so, the 'aheral continued on her stroll through the frozen North...

...Where there was next to no pollen...