Concealed Words [treasure hunt event]

xepphir

Concealed words

The first lights of day broke through the window reflecting onto the dark elven man’s face that rested onto his messy double bed.

The man groaned in displeasure as he felt the sun rays on his face, he turned around letting the light now light his back, showing his many ugly scars on his skin of soot in great detail.

He then patted the empty space on the other side of the bed, feeling the wool fabric under his palm, as he did that he slowly opened his eyes as he looked at the empty spot with a frown and blurry vision.

A groan left his mouth as he raised his back to now sit on the bed, he felt his head spinning as he did that.... right... the other day was very active one for him:

he attended his beloved son’s wedding and enjoyed a beautiful night with his fellow mali’kers and family, he organised an exciting fist scuff night too.

But after that he had a talk with his latest partner, he now was alone again and got rightfully called a “bastard” by that woman.

After that memory all he could remember was running to the tavern with his lads.

He now fully understood why he was sick, he surely chugged a whole stock of alcohol, he knew he was a shameful alcoholic and when he saw drinks and started sipping the first he would not stop until he was satisfied, of course he never was so he just ended up wobbling around the tavern while complaining of his crappy life choices and crying about irrelevant things like the drunk man he was.

He still now is wondering how his poor liver can still function with this quantity of toxic alcohol passing through it.

Other than the spiralling down situation of the other day he stood there with a stupid smile on his face, thinking about the marriage of his son and that sweet girl named Aver’wyn, as he did that he turned to the window and whistled.

From the open window a menacing crow with feathers of soot heavily landed on his right shoulder.

As it’s claws grabbed onto his skin the man did not flinch, instead he started to write on a piece of paper, he folded it once finished and attached it to the golden crow’s collar go an’ do yer job, Schwarzer he said softly as the crow soared out of the window with unnerving speed.

You may be wondering who might receive these letters... or what it may be written on them... these letters were merely dropped from the diligent Schwarzer somewhere in Stygian Hollow, lost to time until a lucky folk manages to get their eyes on the mysterious piece of paper.

Perhaps Zirath wanted to have some fun after the stressful life he led.

He patiently waited for a stranger to pick his letter up and send a bird back.... who knows... he may give a little prize.

image0.png?width=573&height=676

[ooc: there will be a sign around stygian that needs to be found! it's a letter! good luck :) and when you find it send me a screenshot with you in it on discord! sorry if i made typos and sorry if the sketch is unfinished, bad quality and kinda sucks. i made a little story because i discovered i love writing these! so thought to integrate my creative writing with events on lotc more often, for some reason the post has gray ugly lines...]

9 minutes ago, Megatera5 said:

god this was not easy on the eyes

ahaha i'm sorry, i just love yellow and gold

Spiffing dare I say