BOUNTY: Anethryn

Ryloth

[!] A bounty note is emblazoned upon a strip of parchment, nailed about the lands.

Spoiler

h7W4Zapyrlm-haVUKh-7zXBSUVSRRQuByIrHOhcrp1B4vteVdHocaKbZ62HENba0JdmZzXV6RT5LwfYCbmUdRlVeNAl2kEeo2sjF25zQovYm43V5f_SnyPHPrXXcL6djdjGNy-I7

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE

WHO: THE SON OF SHARK DRUID ZA'KABAR

ANETHRYN

NgmSLJMG5kpWTiKB8W7Hy7bZpuXIWlgR08LrvsYnB873UGvefOly0H7a7uFiCsp_rJXVhGXF8kRXm0vpUEi4yEmJv5TEKjqi194Bs__8AlN2zp4SGqTYfzuEuVnUpjzNNx1WMSyM

For the retrieval of the one DEAD or ALIVE Anethryn where ever they may be, the individual(s) responsible shall be awarded SEVEN-HUNDRED-FIFTY MINAS. This contract is NOT a dead-drop.

He is a pale-green Goblin male who stands at roughly 4ft, commonly sighted within the bounds of the Druidic Order Mother Grove. Anethryn commonly adorns themselves in skimpy or revealing clothing, and often wanders the world to conduct acts of vandalism and destruction of arcane obelisks and valuable magical military structures within guilds and nations inhabited by magicians of renown. He speaks in the common tongue, broken, but most akin to an elf or human, meaning they are white-washed and will not be found within the Iron Uzg.

Anethryn is a potentially-attuned druid with alleged extreme magical knowledge, understanding the methods of abjuration and destruction of magical enchantments and structures, leading one to believe they would be a capable combatant against a magi or spell-sword. It is advised to run them down with a barded war horse for good, classical measure.

Anethryn is believed to be armed with a "Druidic staff", which is unclear as to whether it is magical or mundane, and blunt.

This contract will be valid until the surrender OR desolation of the Druidic Order of the Mother Grove. Upon completion of this contract, send word to the Spire of the Arch-Drakaar within the Firelands.

REWARD:   SEVEN-HUNDRED-FIFTY MINAS

AAL   OK   YOL    KUN    AAK    HIN    ZAHKRII

Spoiler

This bounty is actually posted in-game on signs, so please no weird forum RP of tearing it down!

[!] Next to some of the posted bounties, a bit of parchment has been offered in turn, presenting a response!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good day, Lizard-folk! Here we are again, eh? Another missive, another response. For this one, I suppose I'll have to be direct. It seems like you didn't take heed of my extremely valuable feedback from last time, and it's difficult to ignore the utter sewage seeping from your message. However, considering that you have mentioned me by name, I shall keep it brief, and focus on the areas that I take particular issue with.

- Firstly, I am in no way related to Anethryn, nor do I consider him my son, or anything in that field. While it can be easy to pass this off as a lack of interest in the simple verification of information, I believe there is a more malicious purpose for this!

- Simply put, I think you wish to associate my identity with a potential bounty. By including my name in conjunction with poor Anethryn, you wish to draw the ire of the bounty hunters towards me as well! For shame, Lizard Lads! For shame!

- While such a thing is certainly slanderous, I take more offence of the fact that this acts as your response to my genuine feedback on your missive! We could have had beautiful bit of cooperation; perhaps we may have swapped prospective literary contributions over tea! Alas, it was not meant to be!

I appreciate the time you spent creating and spreading the bounty message, but perhaps you could engage in more valuable exercises in future? I find knitting to be a good distraction, especially if you've got nothing else to contribute to the realm.

Much love,

A polite Kharajyr

"Ah whitewazh... Hozh hunt..." The Wargoth chuckles and puts the note in his pocket.

Celeste'Tol Snorted "Loike ah brother es gonneh get 'urt.. Nae, t'is bounteh es bullshoite. Ah 'ope teh Archdrui see teh same.." 

A Kharajyr reads the missive, nodding as he'd done so. He'd notice an uprising of these incandescent notices & postings flowing around cities these passed few Saint's days, looking to inquire to someone about it. And maybe he'll look for this Druid. Maybe he wont!

Edited by Big_Flopppa

Junichiro has taken a look into one of the posters placed as he said to himself;

"Seven-Hundred-Fifty Minas, that's a lot of minas! Imagine all the dumplings I can buy with that... I should keep an eye out..."

Edited by Cryptic