To Their Imperial Majesties

Franczhiz

ZkKzfs7oDXdYQ36o6BFOg2F5Dcw2uV7A70A5opyUyyziJaN2QdONhGP3jAfqpX1__QMoBfqqxjkG6N1GqAlYCrz1leAz5mjEb8uMU7IHQzywDd7692vFaUKWYVfPzHdSBC9UGqDI

Your Imperial Majesties,

I send you this letter in regards to starting reconsidering the retreat from the Church. For you two are the ones who should lead our people forward. Meeting you two, was and still is an absolute honor; not as persons but as kinsman. From the day that we met, I had and still have my faith in you two, my Imperial Uncle and my Imperial Aunt to lead our Empire as your predecessor did; Their Imperial Majesties; John VIII, Joseph II and Anne I. When we met, you saw the Sarkozic traits in me, for your own mother was one of our House; and so I pray for her soul that it is her who shall be in your memory to guide you towards the path of the only ONE and TRUE Church.

And so I beg you, my Imperial Uncle and my Imperial Aunt that you heed the following message that I have to tell you. In the hope that the relations between us, and the Orenian people are like it was before. As we have all exclaimed 'Rally the Faithful' to remove the barbaric Emperor Philip II from the throne.

My Imperial Uncle, Your Imperial Majesty Emperor Philip,

As the sovereign of our Empire, and kin to me through the House of Sarkozic, I beg you to come back to the Church for we are in need of the advice of High Pontiff Everard VI. For His Holiness is elected by the grace of GOD and is the one who can guide us during our troubles within the Empire. I do not want to lead a life in an Empire where we have to fear the threats that come from outside our Imperial borders and where we are left without GOD his counsel. For the sake of your people, your Imperial family, and the people of your House; I pray and beg that you found the true path to GOD; through Everard VI.

My Imperial Aunt, Your Imperial Majesty Anastasia,

I urge you to guide my Imperial Uncle to the path of the Church oncemore, there is too much at stake at this moment. You two are our new sovereigns and are the image of a new future for our Holy Empire; and I, and many other Orenians of the Holy Orenian Empire, want to see you two prosper as Emperor and Empress. My Imperial Aunt, for the sake of your predecessors; counsel His Imperial Majesty to reconsider the choice that he made. And request the Archchancellor for any help if His Imperial Majesty requires the help of His Imperial Excellency, Minuvas Melphestaus.

Signed,

Joseph Clement de Sarkozy, Esquire

@Nectorist @Eryane

To Joseph Clement de Sarkozy,

Attached with my letter to you, dear boy, is a missive stated from the imperial government from the Archchancellor Melphestaus. Your words strike deep within my heart, and I hope that you may read to your family, the great House of Sarkozy, what has been stated. Should you have time within the saint's day or the following, please meet me in the palace cathedral. God bless the Holy Mother Church. 

Signed,

Her Imperial Majesty, Anastasia of Kositz, Empress consort of the Holy Orenian Empire, Duchess consort of Furnestock 

Edited by Eryane