Palatial Letter: Seeking Wards

garentoft

PALATIAL LETTER

SEEKING WARDS

PaA5j5mX5e-dWCl8A_eabVDyqQOaccmJectlwpAMfiCVP5ixOTWSudMWKLbblonECfKoLHNjU_Vx-a8dWx3j7ne5LHFNnmiCMzJGEBWKp16FXMQBblxYLVYW9yTDRGdJzpm4kIGa

Issued this 10th of Joma and Umund, 402 E.S.

By Lord Palatine Eirik Baruch

To the youth of Haense, or those with children for which they have great ambition,

I have recently been appointed as Lord Palatine of the realm, succeeding my cousin Kaustantin to the position, but I write not this missive to speak of the accomplishments of my predecessor, but rather to secure the future of my department in the long term. I was a ward for Kaustantin Baruch, just as he was a ward for Adrian Colborn, there is a cycle here that must be maintained, of duty and learning within the department.

Therefore, I am seeking wards to join me and work within my department. This will be on the basis of tutoring, as well as a few classes with all of my wards. It is my hope to educate all of you to be bright, shining lights of the future of Haense, to join many different departments of the Crown, and ultimately take the steps yourselves to lead this Kingdom in the future.

If you’re interested in such, or know anyone interested, please seek me out.

Czak dona eam, Herzenas Haenz, 

His Grace, Eirik Baruch, Lord Palatine of Hanseti-Ruska, Duke of Valwyck, Count of Ayr, Viscount of Voron, Baron of Gant, Laval, and Riveryn.

Barbara Morovar rushed to the Nikirala Palace, her eager mind excited at the idea of absorbing the knowledge of the new Lord Palatine!

A certain Baron of Sigradz would read the missive as well as a 2 year old could, that is to say, he tried eating it. He'd then say "Interesting." as well as a 2 year old could, that is to say, he cried as he pissed himself.

Nikoleta forces her brother in law to take her son, Branimar, who was two, as a ward