The Silver Fair

Gavin_

EON5Jwy3Y6ysx0PmghyehZrNGufBfdW-fHzGSMi81_hT4wF3Cvut2dFo2P6K4EforyrYyGdvwEiX8NEKbGg8-eqfpizzSX3NJ8dXu-gsPHd-Hs8jNz7obn0SqkL4-VlPUiL8aYTS

DAxdV3zL8uupHmCEz6HELPBKDsJRpll4IPPcaQN9b2EvKkQIURCr9S6QedZza3DRG83_G2GGwLX_8Ddhta0KFDS8vs0ywaLX0bfwsWHmzoPNXOu_CE4rgLtTVYdU-AzcldZbE0bZ

18th of Snow’s Maiden, 54 S.A.

LnaiYRV_nxLrYz5Zp-8CBsRYIyQRMLkst3MwWIwV27uNRJO78JNI7QSfMghHlOZHZ0XnIsX3amnaVsEaAHxKtn6fyaipiLgqvxPgeJcQTeWRPzDtw7ccZiCRV60uve3fId1B3cr6

“The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.”

Throughout this upcoming Grand Harvest, there is to be a Silver Fair, one which celebrates the newly appointed Silver Council and the most exemplary parts of maehr’sae hiylun’ehya. It is a day which calls for the return of all Mali’thill, for them to rejoice in the times that are to come within this new breath of fresh air. 

This Silver Fair will be hosted within the lower market district of elcihi’thilln during the Grand Harvest of 54 A.C. There shall be games, a variety of booths regarding the past of Haelun’or, important figures in Haelun’or arriving to tell stories, food, and drinking. All friends of the Silver State are welcome to attend, so long as they remain respectful of our culture throughout the event. 

We cannot wait to see you there. 

Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya

Penned and Signed;

Braxus Ni’leya, Sohaer

Valyris Wynasul, Okarir’mali

OOC:

Saturday, December 11th @ 5:00 PM EST // 10:00 PM GMT

Edited by Gavin_

Far away, in a small Urguani settlement filled with odd individuals, a crippled half elfess finds the missive.  Her pirate eyepatch quivers as her face twitches in anger.  "I wanna go to the party!  Why can't I go to the party!?  Screw Braxus!"  

Valazaer Shazorywn let out a small grunt as he looked over the notice on the board. He gives a subtle frown and lets out the slightest of hums. His gruff, raspy voice speaks, muttering to himself, "A good event, spreading the knowledge..- I'll be a little late."