New player’s second month, OOC bs, Hard work and war

JoshBright

Adding on to what Treshure has already said, LOTC can be difficult sometimes- in my three years on the server I experienced a lot of ups and downs, and there were times where I was growing stressed in real life over the server- being the leader of Talon's Port when I first turned it into a nation, I felt like I couldn't back away from the server because I had a responsibility to continue trying to grow the community and continue engaging with them-

Don't do what I did. At the end of the day, it's Minecraft. It's not worth getting stressed in real life over it, and if you need a break, take it. Games are supposed to be fun.

@JoshBright

Hi friend! Community team member here -

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that my DMs are always open. I know we haven’t had an interaction as of yet, but hearing about some of the stress you were feeling made me feel inclined to check in on you.

If you ever need any pointers on how to deal with the stress that the server may bring, please do not hesitate to message me - sarahbarah#0007 on discord. I want this server to feel like a place of love and support, and no one should ever be made to feel so terrible over something that is supposed to be fun.

I wish you all the best, friend! Keep pushing through and take breaks when needed. Sending lots of love and good vibes.

-Sarah

@JoshBright

I wanted to reach out and say that you have been such an exceptional role-player so early on in your days here in Oren and on LOTC. I understand the troubles in which you have faced and that may be a part of the experience for some but if it ever troubles you know that you have friends here and across LOTC that you can speak to at any time, including me.

I have had the pleasure of roleplaying with you on my return back after a little break and I must say that it has been nothing but pleasant and wonderful. You are dedicated, ambitious and loved. Once in every few months does a roleplayer or member of our community such as yourself join LOTC and I would like to remind you that you are exceptional. I hope you know you have a community and friend group here in the Empire and in LOTC that you can rely on when things make you feel down.

Regardless -- I am always around for you anytime. I look forward to our next memory. :)