Letter of Resignation

Generalissimo

The following letter would be delivered to Lord Marshal Johann Barclay's (@Frymark) office at the Brotherhood of Saint Karl's barracks.

Real (Haenseti) Version

Sehr geehrte Herrn Barclay,

Es ist nicht ohne Emotionen, dass ich diesen Brief schreibe. Kurz gesagt, da kann ich nicht mehr fortsetzen. Ich habe alles zurück in die Kaserne geschickt; Ihr findet die Rüstung in meinem alten Spind. Mein Grund für den Rückstritt ist das ich würde gerne mehr Zeit mit dem All-Vater haben. Alle Männer mussen ein Ziel haben, sowie bin ich keine Ausnahme. Der All-Vater hat mich gerufen, und Er wollt, dass ich Sein Wört verbreiten. Wie Sie könnten verstanden, dieses Ziel ist nicht vereinbar mit ein Job in den BSK. Das war alles, dass ich sagen können. Danke für die gute Zeiten, wenn auch nur von kurzer Dauer.

Mit besten Grußen,

Lachlan Galloway

Adapted (English) Version

Highly esteemed Mister Barclay,

I am riddled with emotion, as I write this letter. In short, I cannot afford to continue in this situation. Everything I have been provided has been put back in the barracks; you may find it all stored within my old locker. The main reason for which I see myself forced to resign is because of the fact that I have taken it upon myself to learn more about the All-Father. All men must have a purpose, and I'm no exception to such rule of life. The All-Father has called for me, and He wants me to spread His Word. As you will understand, this goal is not compatible with a job at the BSK. That's all I really have to say. Thanks for the good memories, albeit short-lived.

Best of luck,

Lachlan Galloway

A follow-up revision of Lachlan's locker would prove the man's words to be accurate.