A sweet goodbye [PK]

TheMessenger

Bori Orckin, a young dwarf who's lived in Kal'Darakaan for some twenty years, looked upon the city for the final time. Gripping his walking stick tightly. tears starting to form in his eyes. He let out a slow breath, looking away from the great city for the final time. His boots trod along the stone path, for the final time. The halfbreed took a moment upon exiting the gate to offer a prayer to the brathmordakin, not for the last time. the dwarf trailed along, with the only trace of him left residing in a near empty home in a small part of the city. He was not seen by dwarven eyes for some time afterwards. He would return to his life before he joined the dwarves, moving around small settlements, taking odd jobs to get by. He wouldn't forget the fond memories, but he knew he could never really return. Letters were occasionally sent to close friends, but his eyes never set upon dwarven lands again.

Spoiler

Yes, I am essentially PKing Bori. I thought it would be best for it to be short and simple. Not a great battle or murder at evil hands, just something short, a sweet goodbye. I've certainly had fun with the character, but I want to try something a little different. R.I.P. Bori Orckin, I'll miss you fondly.

P.S. I meant PK in the sense I wasn't playing as Bori anymore, I don't know if it's too late to make this specification. I hope to maybe come back as his reborn self at some point.

Edited by TheMessenger

Torsun continues on with his day-to-day in the city center of Kal'Darakaan possibly catching a glance at many of those who enter and leave through the city gates. The dwarf gave a short prayer to Anbella hoping for those travelers to find their way home back to the hearth, and a simple muted farewell in his head.

Thumbrindal Grandaxe bids the dwarf farewell, as Heffrum lost another forest dwarf.

The High Chief could only hope it hadn't been her fault. She knew, of course, the most likely cause for leave- the fateful time, in the depths of malflame and chaos. "May Anbella guide yeh, Boreh.." The dwed planted her offering above Anbella's shrine, muttering a prayer. Perhaps Bori would come back someday, she was unsure if he still lived, but maybe there was still a chance. With a hint of druidic energy, a small sapling took root above the path of the gods, soon to offer shade to dwarves making the mountain journey.