A Project Long Overdue, The Elysium University

Mayaran

rYutsWvXNakn1pbRTJnzTsc9hPIw_tev4OmReDUa03cQNVgj7TWJgIpXGHFa18l-hfXA3L9W1LVuCPMzZbxMYd75U_AdnxtHfiNQdJwLCZW9FlCAz8hrLNzR4Oj91EN1jaR54sgp

feM0Cne1Z43UrrLVJZJFuljGXlmpogIl8zayhePIUR_9uERonELNbBOQLiwoB7OVCbjCgF1BgtgOnkFbuXkTnzPr-uO3Eh773UAnp_s9tBHc_VzX-bVf5ihBxqCMHeXWB3WN2wEm

3rd of Deep Cold, Year 61 of the Second Age

feM0Cne1Z43UrrLVJZJFuljGXlmpogIl8zayhePIUR_9uERonELNbBOQLiwoB7OVCbjCgF1BgtgOnkFbuXkTnzPr-uO3Eh773UAnp_s9tBHc_VzX-bVf5ihBxqCMHeXWB3WN2wEm

A New Era Ahead

With every project, there will be hardship. There will be errors and delays, forgetfulness and regret. With some, the underlings are the issue, for others it is improper leadership. Throughout these struggles one must find solutions, find the root of what is hindering progress. Hindering the potential of the project at hand. We at the Ministry of Knowledge found our hindrance, our setback, and at last we have an announcement to all residents of Elysium and those who have worked beside us throughout this project.

After many years, we are proud to announce that the Elysium University and the Elysium National Library are at last complete and open to the public. The books have found their place on their respective shelves, finally accessible to our citizens and visitors to read. We have classrooms fit for all subjects, lounges for students and visitors alike. At last, we can show this to you, as our progress was able to take major strides over the past few months. We took the strides towards the archiving and sharing of knowledge to all.

Because of this step forward in our Ministry’s history, we can ensure the proper function of the Department of Education’s duties. With the team at last functioning as intended under new management, we make it our goal to see that our people and distant friends have the chance to learn and explore venues of knowledge they may have not experienced before.

For Those Who Wish to Share Knowledge..

As we strive to bring new avenues of knowledge, we ask for tutors and scholars alike to make their interest of sharing their knowledge as esteemed teachers of the Elysium University known to either the Minister of Knowledge, Lady Nisreen Reede de Astrea, or the Chancellor of Education, Lady Solaine W. de Astrea. We encourage questions regarding the University and Library to be directed towards the Chancellor of Education.

Personal Thanks

I, Solaine W. de Astrea, would like to personally thank all who have aided in the progress of this project after my own appointment. I would like to thank my friend Zakaria Shaikh for his help with the furnishing and final construction of all parts of the Library and University, and the aid of Esmeralda Guenevere in regards to cooperation with the Clinic in construction and functionality between the two facilities. Lastly I thank all those who have donated books to the Library, aiding us in expanding our collection to this point. I thank you all for the encouragement and kind words throughout this project, and I hope to show everyone more in the near future.

Once again, if you are a scholar or tutor and are interested in teaching, please make your interest known!

Signed,

Duke Eugeo de Astrea

d7gMxYCBl2pUTPS6zOVolRcPaDyGUosEGcU5fvIB949Lu-fcU5TAsHrG8JMLlQ_ll8rqwkhBV5L-eE4aFIz2aVggv2gsC1KhoXAauXd3hSgilit0QWF3HnKRxw36Oxjtx-szSeJh

Lady Aylin de Astrea, Heir Regent

Minister of Interior & Foreign Affairs

TXLIHhv7PE317T5cscV9OAt6Lk2XxKJ5ElfNq391Jc_XENWC1CgbK8yq6AsWozqmlxUlUt7BLPhY6a4g3s7798SYfpQNSnXNf3BDNnu5WotzbdklwewABTgrwaTb7sqLaOMBegrI

Lady Nisreen de Astrea,

Minister of Knowledge

QnAssBM5KyB9HxZmE3y7FUymTN64QqNvMc5dp1CSR4kyqUEZ36vU0zXYn1dh8y8o8FlQ8WVMj5Mt2f9H3BqqMS8cXKU0HfmtjQN969CDdlPa9Qe_qtmrpizBkwvOgTVaz16TtodZ

Signed and written by,

Lady Solaine W. de Astrea,

Chancellor of Education & Elysium Master Librarian

SGXlHfUWwWJeENBXq1YqMmJzGzEhkRE1_ReEXG36IRjagNdoZb04M1nLZCLRq27ARwInwe8HmqTj37F5XcTn7vB4oRwYS7ciWtU3unh0Ho2xUlzOKg1azsI3HvevYZpPHmSA2aAT

Edited by Mayaran