HE DIED A RELIGIOUS MAN [pk]

"O! Cruel fate! How horrid that my last interaction with Paco was from within the confines of the Iron Butt! I could not embrace him before his passing. . . He were the only man who's wrath I hath ever feared. He were one of the only men keeping Luciensburg and Du Loc together during times of hardship -- like a thick, sticky, Hyspian glue. He will not be forgotten. I will commemorate a Youth Fund in his honor: The Paco de Mantequilla Memorial Fund for Lost and Troubled Youth. And also a park bench."

The Lord of Du Loc wipes a tear from his eye from atop his tower as he watches the ashes fly to the Seven Skies, he himself unable to move due to his numb ass.

Leihana wept as well, finding in Father Paco a true Canonist and a man of kindness and mercy. She lit a candle for him in these trying times, contemplating something further.

Scoria Memoras allows a moment of silence to wash over him, a solemn smile forming on his face as he learns of Paco's passing. "A good and honorable man. Rest well, Father Paco, you've more than earned it."

When word hit the young woman's ears of the passing of padre paco's passing she started to pray hoping that he was doing alright in the seven skies. The platypus with a mini sombrero at their side also joining the best it could.