Denial of all rumors from Haensermen GANGSTERS of our AMAZING Bakery.

Gambit

73e9e5e03615c56c48591dded2f2de0b.jpg
Depiction of Two Men and Two Women doing Baking
-+-
LET IT BE KNOWN - Baker Family and Co. and Substrates do NOT use Store-Bought Gravel, or premade baked goods!! All of our goods are baked by unpaid Taryn Baker!! These false and slanderous statements are being perpetrated by Haensermen Gangster Policemen and spies in order to ruin ME, (And my wife), Winchester C. Baker & Taryn Baker, VI Brae Street, since my appeal to the Orenian high court in order to expose their Dwedski VOIDISM plot ! IN CONJUNCTION with DEADLY NERVE HIDDEN AGENTS via RATS and MUSSIN ! These Dwedski Insurgents and their Haensermen Gangster Policemen and spies puppeting pontifical popering puppet master in order to ruin me and Baker Family and Co. and partners for exposing their VOIDALIST AGENDA EQUALIST WORLD TAKE OVER! Baker Family and Co. is FIGHTING for the TRUTH against the Voidist Dwedski shortman Haenser Police State Gangsters and FALCON COMPANY LIMITED! The Iblees Void Gangster Dwedski Pontifcalish popes and Despots WILL be uncovered.
-+-

All citizens of Du Loc will be receiving a 15% (Subject to change) off discount on our HOMEMADE Cinnamon rolls with HOMEMADE Chocolate Ganache frosting and our HOMEMADE Banana pudding sweet rolls !!!!