AMA, Year 3 Addition [Expansion Pack] - $2.99 USD

WonkManBad

Do you think god stays in heaven because he too lives in fear of what he's created?

12 hours ago, Zarsies said:

GOOD ANSWER

What aspect(s) of fantasy attract you most?

What does writing fulfill for you?

All your characters are PKed. What's the next character you craft?

What crowd/community have you always wanted to break into but have yet to?

01. At the current moment, horror. Specifically religious kinds. Raiders of the lost ark ending scene kinda shit. Us mortals should never peer upon a god; doing such leads to unfathomable consequences. When Moses looked at the back of Gods head and made his entire face glow. The countless studies trying to deduce the abrahamic name of God. It’s my current obsession atm.

02. It’s an escape from my real world. Gives me a few moments where I don’t have to think about bills and shit i gotta do.

03. I struggle with this too much. I’ve played the same character for the past two years. Only ever consistently playing 3. To make something of my own volition  is a pain staking task i wouldn’t know how to approach. If it came down to it, I’d probably beg a community to let me play a kid or something lmao.

04. I’ve got my grubby hands on a lot of things lately but what I’ve never touched is alchemy related lores. The most I even got close was playing an Anthroparion for a few months. I could tell you all about these interacts with CA’s, deities, and what lies in the void; but couldn’t even tell you what a sign or symbol is.

6 hours ago, CherryBoy said:

Do you think god stays in heaven because he too lives in fear of what he's created?

God has abandoned us for that sole reason.

Anyways, wanna play rocket league?

12 hours ago, Wowj said:

QUESTION: WILL YOU GIVE ME YOUR POWER (Wonk Power)

I could not find another more worthy than you, Wowj

Just now, MeteorDragon said:

Why is this $2.99? I think it's a ripoff

You just had a birthday, gimme some of that bday cash

6 minutes ago, WonkManBad said:

You just had a birthday, gimme some of that bday cash

I was given a present in the form of Lordship status and a Freddy's giftcard, you think I got cash?

3 minutes ago, MeteorDragon said:

I was given a present in the form of Lordship status and a Freddy's giftcard, you think I got cash?

Ill take the freddy’s gift card.

whats your thoughts on 

2 hours ago, Wowj said:

whats your thoughts on 

id rather not share. its got a controversial opinion on that one