Edict of Appointment, 66 SA

AstriaS

forCApI1b2FriObxKDR4OK37DZn5AxYdqZtHMPyYb9LKtLSpXCggQJwpGYxyQvQIranm9Z18bRMeASPm7gLNUZ_8Gsuck4WuOR3nmDfiUNU6bBoOGyuWbnNZg3ofn3wQGHXvYu3l

Edict of Appointment, 66 SA

Issued 14th of the Amber Cold, Year 66 of the Second Age

Pursuant to the continued wellbeing of the Kingdom in these troubled times, the following appointments are made, effective upon the promulgation of this document and until the dissolution of Lady Casimira’s government.

• To the position of LORD COMMANDER OF VARHELM, I appoint Asmund Camian. Effective immediately, any orders given by him are sanctioned by my authority.

• To the position of LORD STEWARD, I appoint Neriel Aedlock. He will, until further notice, be placed in charge of the collection of tax and the maintenance of property records.

• A committee will be established with the purpose of planning for the future development of the Kingdom and its goings on. Individuals who will be party to this committee will be notified by letter in the coming days.

By the Order of,

Casimira, Hand of the King

216FOslEfPk1qRllFn9gjhUa7GWRDNAISv6o8iqpUm5S-H2a2Bc1RPFaiVY6EH7WZ3SqcxO958kd4-TkpTF33BN8wTZxuL0vCdyROx7qvUe69V4WuTM3Po90pVV3ldYEIZw1dqEq

Ragnvald Eiriksson Ruric blinks upon reading of the appointment, having not been consulted at all about the appointment of Asmund as Lord Commander. "What the ****?"

Jacob Amon scans the appointment. Neriel's name pops at him at the bottom of the page. A smile spreads on his face like butter on a heating pan. "Good for you, Goodelf," the man whispers happily within the temple at Varhelm.