An Open Letter for My Daughters

f6EOgGOy8Pl_V6FZWsJzzvuRx9_695jzfYRlLkmiuItyC3LDnqic7DPQawOpSWy_mDLDw9IEXoX8Wnq1daOnsKqKDSsUb1F-ot6-pdahDJPFnOzwoewgNC9IcPtlAysha7u7as_X

An Open Letter for My Daughters

From the Count of Otistadt

4 1 6 E.S

To my dear daughters,

Soon, in the following year, the two of you will reach the age of eighteen, marking your reach of adulthood. While a proper ceremony of a debutante will be held, I wish to pass on a dream I had when I was your age onto you. When I was seventeen years old I was lost, overwhelmed by society and responsibility. I could not see the man I was between the unending work I had to do, I could not see anything but that in fact. To become a better man, I decided I should go on a journey. Leave behind everything I knew, all the roles I was given, all the plans, all the ties. Just for a little while. I wanted to figure out who I was, what I wanted to do with my life, how can I become a better man? Sadly, the risks of leaving were too high and I decided I should not take this time to explore myself, a decision I regret to this day.

Hence, I would like to grant you this time to explore yourself now that you are reaching adulthood. Amicia Valerie and Adele Emma, I send you on a quest, travel the world, not as the eldest daughters of the count of Otistadt, but as yourselves. You shall depart from Haense to have time away from all the current ties you have, to have a clearer mind.

During your traveling you shall answer three questions for me;

I. Who Are You?

II. Who Do You Wish to Be?

III. What is the real pleasure in life?

Only when you return from your quest will you be considered as ready to officially reach adulthood.

SIGNED,

HIS Excellency, Johann Fredrick Ludovar, High Justiciar of Hanseti-Ruska, Count of Otistadt, Lord of Kazstadt

XIpNAp8czvUu3pfc4Ej3gonrE3PaUCXx5QjQvmr6F3JCcLqdcZVgfzzfByEW5hkgRUc9Fr1ik1ji1fErGqjL4IQYbkB2cjp6tRYVxQeYinzYztREfZ0n0SxqvbuRc4nBqkLmpSzG

Adele Emma Ludovar reads the missive wide-eyed! "P-papej.." she murmurs in shock, trying to figure out her emotions about the whole idea before she hurries off to find Amicia!

When they were little, the twins were isolated in the Otistadt keep. Their father's fears kept them in there, not allowed to leave without supervision. Even when they were allowed to leave, they were kept within the Haenseni walls.

Once the war started the girls were once again not allowed to leave Haense. Ofcourse they had some outings, once to Elysium and once wto Sedan, though all were accompanied by their father. 

So, saying it was a big surprise to recieve this quest would be a big understatement. Amicia Ludovar  stood in her room, mouth widened with a somewhat pleasant shock. Ofcourse she was excited to go out and explore the world, though the uncertainty of it all filled her chest with fear. Her father, uncounciously yet still, filled her heart with fear of the outside world. Fear of what others might do to harm her. 

Her mouth was still wide opened as her sister, Adele ( @CopOwlentered the room. She turned to her beloved sister, her eyes wide with fear and excitement.

"wub da skah?!" A hulking greenskin screams