To Insult

Gavin_

A response came from a Mali, a simple letter. 

"To the Ni'leya,

You have my condolences for the loss of your brother. I'm certain he was a fine father to your sister's children I recall the days when he was turning on his allies and accusing them of being Ferrymen while vowing to kill them after saving his life quite vividly. I find it quite odd when I think upon his actions; you see, I try to believe that every cloud has a silver lining, yet with his reign, there was none. He felt like a mere puppet for the maheral to use to carry out her desires, and when she took control, I laughed, for such a move was predictable, even for the 'thill. The Elervathar maheral ran what was quite frankly, a diplomacy of one- including only her selfish desires and those of her accursed parents. That being said, it connotes quite a great deal when the Maheral's own council pull the plug on her rule- when her own people, even her inner-circle, decide to take action against her. She must truly feel a level of embarrassment. Perhaps she should have started running a bath successfully before running a nation, for I found her scent to be most unclean. 

However, I digress...

The whole world turned against the Silver State in its old form and many would agree with me in saying I'd rather Haelun'or die under a diplomacy and attempted and valid reform rather than continue to fester akin to a necrotic wound under the old and outdated rules. A war would undoubtedly ensue to ensure that such a wound is permanently cleansed even if the limb of Haelun'or must be amputated.

I hold no office and affiliate with nobody but myself so I have no issue in saying the following.

Should I have the displeasure of laying eyes on you in person, I will attempt to cut you from buttocks to brain. I say attempt because I fear you lack the latter entirely, making such impossible. I hope this is not the case, for I do not wish to throw out a perfectly adequate blade after it has been stained in the ichor of the unworthy.

Anyway, I grow bored of writing so I leave you with the following:

You're stupid.

With only the iciest of regards,

Valindra

THE PALE ELF OF DISASTER

SLAYER OF DIMAETHOR'S LOST PUPPIES

COLLECTOR OF STOLEN HAELUN'ORIAN BANNERS

ORIGINAL EMPTIER OF HAELUN'OR'S ARMORY- VALAZAER IS A WANNABE

ONE OF THOSE ******* WHO RAIDED THEN DEFENDED YOUR CITY BECAUSE YOUR FORCES WERE USELESS

A WOMAN WITH ALL SIBLINGS STILL ALIVE."