Musings on Current Events

_Sheylo_

Spoiler

This is a shitpost.
Don't shit on my shitpost.
But feel free to shitpost on my shitpost.

Tz2ybEWM2huWhShRjBhompzD54uNxSiv8NqbdNcdt7tqZVCgyvwfm5B0eue22CK1f-73Nuh_9CTFItinvCT9xZcFNukW4zbTTpnNuyJX_W5t9jSBXezA1OdFvuZp_5zgetCqsGNh

bVPK0FuTQMsF1TYujaXmHy65zLvKjY5sqD6ttl2Vl_xA3JK9W8Ivj3Y9qe6lQy5aDPWHOVtkC1vRyxo_0Q3gCe_slzRozKfeCbuWXb9QYtSosNPppXMEQ2qVsUsx7E-0YhIYx1dN

Current Events in the eyes of an anonymous Mali'thill

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wander throughout the city, admiring the silver structures and marble columns all the same whilst thinking upon the current events that have transpired in our wondrous city of Karinah'siol. The enemy that would see our brethren dead and walk upon the ground that was soaked in their blood with little regret nor remorse. The enemies that we wished to keep the city free of, now walk freely within.. It was strange though, in the fact that I stumbled upon two, freakish in nature, halflings..

Spoiler

They both bore banjos in hand, strumming along, back and forth. The tune had ebbed and flowed, not at all smoothly until moments later. Rough transitions, the oddest of looks upon their face as if they were focused. It was mesmerizing and made me think of the climate that our city has come upon.

One might think it strange, that two halflings, foreign to our great city might play a song so symbolic in a way that it could bring forth such thoughts.

At the start of their song, it was a soft back and forth that slowly grew in intensity... Such as the events I've experienced since coming to Karinahsiol.. It was peaceful, but then the crowd and conflict grew. The notes were relatively the same, played back and forth. One would play, the other would echo... Whilst many 'thill disagree with one's viewpoint, they'd turn around and agree with their own interpretation, just as this interesting song the freakish tali'bortu played..

I am led to believe that the 'thill wish for the same thing, yet interpret such in different ways, as the tune played between those of lesser blood..
We wish to remain attached to our roots.
We wish to maintain the culture that has survived for so many centuries.
We wish for peace and progress. The health for all.

The halflings handled their dispute through a simple battle of songs, whilst we continue to threaten one another.. We who have rare, significant blood might kill one another whilst the lesser  handle theirs in such a simple way. Their song symbolizes.. something of such stature.. the back and forth, it creates a beautiful painting.. Yet we spit on it.

Simply speaking...
We need..

Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya.
Ay'Larihei

- An Anonymous 'thill
bV9VFSm3cagRXkKYKf-qQgNaCjkskE8zTkXfrBJetQ0oOpQ4HGvB33cieBbxlrxwVpmkpoSyerCnTfrHMGpe_ioLGSQY4qSwmnfGUfXmFswIV4ShhOgQpIZyH2d-gnEFA-CNYZ2e

A halfling furrowed her brows, "T'is bigg'un's callin' me a freak eh? Or is t'is a weird sort o' compliment ter our race?" She lowered the paper, "Can never tell with 'em."

Peace..? Look where avoiding conflict brought us; a puppet council, with a terrorist being invited onto it. He crushed the missive in his hand, furious. Ivarielle arrived in Haelun'or in a storm of swords and blood. What are we but cowards, if we refuse to do the same?