TO COMPLETE THE SILVER COUNCIL

fZS3AbetkY3uJv5q5sNkeWbGtKvYXAaKMFvgyWZUIdge2o4OSqD8dJ-Q02GJXJ7T4brdFFadXvwivBnAtyGVD11F600zQaeHk8vpojhj3EehtOFXAMjv0-wag_Xv4rBfg58UcVyx

TO COMPLETE THE SILVER COUNCIL

Issued 70 S.A.

UnKNjx7ExNFNJ05zVZduWce5kKDwnsUq7DmCO26Q_0K_5I1bfd1E8Zq8trUWoNqW8YRODgN81sBYKfXb1FD8-uDCAs4odCCh-L3-Pa5X8PilZjY9lqTJKllcX0WmEfAwxZIuhHVK

[“Elven City” by Igor Dunaev]

“Progress is democracy”, cried the Silver People. And, to that call, I must answer.

Whilst most of Elheial’thilln is to be immediately filled by an appointed provisional government, able to undertake the majority of the work in restoring and securing our Silver State before being subject to a vote of confidence, it is seen fitting that Elokarir’mali - a role previously held by the kinslayer Ayliana Maehr’tehral - is brought immediately to the vote of the populus.

The duties of Elokarir’mali, in accordance with the Reformed Silver Constitution, are as follows :

a) Serves as administrative head of the city parlour, non-economic guilds or associations, and peacetime leisure.

b) Promotes the continued cultural development of the blessed mali’aheral through planned public events.

c) Works alongside Elheial’Lauriran to promote an active high society.

d) Manages and updates the Haelun’orian Notice Board.

e) Maintains and staffs all public places of leisure in Haelun’or.

f) Appoints and dismisses Tiluriran.

I would encourage all capable and competent Mali’thill with interest in cultivating a fruitful and active social scene to make their nominations known within the next two Elven days. Following this, we shall hold a public debate between candidates - much alike the debate of 67 - and finally an election, open to all Blessed Citizenry as defined by our Reformed Silver Constitution.

I look forward to working closely with whomever it is the Silver Citizenry elects.

ahern ito nae’leh

Signed,

Your Sohaer, A. Miravaris

- maehr’sae hiylun’ehya -

Ukvfcc1QfE_sQ-sA7c_EspIgCBY24uewvFuLvxIPmitv7BEQR8LnHtKIYoB2GMUePLsPZUk_pymXsSJ0BEWE_hMKiCG9D4L7_aP7edNSm3qTMcwerdW_ePUcjFlzCp65kFSIyqu0

The former okarir'mali of Haelun'or sends letters of support with wishes to perspective candidates!

W9EGYW-Poc0BryWbs8zQlqcyyyHCfiFL_TVFW3Xo3Rb8AyfVEHo_IugWDQMGuMtd9XkySf6E2rKtSF7ys2huN6sH2Vb6pUitg7LOT6ji20xNzmWbfZYH1iEgWcX98R1RubWGmYAV

Blessed citizenry, if you will it, I would be honoured to take up the mantle of Okarir’mali. I have served in the inn previously, it seemed I was the only bartender however. A play was to happen but never came to fruition. The Artisan Guild was abandoned entirely. Truth be told, a strong hand is direly needed to be successful in the role. To you I extend two. One to guide you, one with an invitation.

I humbly invite you to join the inn revelry. I invite musicians to play. I invite thespians to act. I invite poets to recite. I invite cordial Mali’thill to pour drinks and serve food, to enlighten the lives of your fellows. I invite Haelun’orian oem’ii to the scouts. I invite the citizenry to create that which they are inspired by. If given the opportunity I wish to accompany you in all of it. To see that we prosper. 

wYmna9x_Bf81OhnNhkHh7ywyyrnwUPJMB0zClij8oWJJJZcbhxqZLxWHGEebEU3b_HJGhSgM5wF8T1WAGEoIjkDNRXfyWPqufH8lXGsvKQ7hxgVKeMO4ToMSD-XT21ZuBJkH7oJX

Tilruir’nealu Elarhil Sullas

MAEHR’SAE HIYLUN’EHYA
phXv-NB78tqiyM1SSgKXODppkJ_8i_Sboh7uHDGyfqX1qfH5xmbbQPRqnTkaw9chKxrLDueDunxu7CC2qOC4fSWlpYVBuPEpZigmlLBsbAJu8-9lVhkPfs4KZDS_-mK6GSItpmoU

11 hours ago, Rioling said:

[...]

Tilruir’nealu Elarhil Sullas

MAEHR’SAE HIYLUN’EHYA

[!] The Sohaer would read over this nomination, a smile drawn brightly along his features. "A most merited young 'thill, with potential in abundance - and clearly, a dear love for his fellow citizenry. I've no doubt, should he be elected, he would be perfect for the position."