Ruthern Abdication of 427 ES

Nolan_

THE RUTHERN ABDICATION OF 427 ES

h0f4lutEyXJg6Z5Z7TebzcDy3PkbmlJC59TrHcQ7TtzxlPAkz8jLSn5D7_9TUMOXCgADA0qBShdBzlvIQXxZrSmk0BkNBfwXwxj1BjpzB-S1_KvO3jPpsUt2qBUnwKcTZ1zc1XgdlZr0Fj6cAQ

Issued by the

DUKE OF VIDAUS

On this 5th day of Joma ag Umund of 427 E.S.

BY BONES AND BARROWS,

This will come as no surprise to most, especially in light of my friend Eirik’s abdication and my own lack of presence in court. Like my father taught me, there’s naught to gain from shirking away from reality and holding on to a good thing when you are unable to give it the respect and dedication it deserves. It is a privilege I have held for too long to my shame but no longer.

Without my wife Marie, who kept my lands in check when I was unable to and provided me with a confidante and advisor the likes of which I have failed to find since, my ability to lead is lacking. In turn, my age has begun to catch up with me and I have been diagnosed with an incurable disease, further affecting my ability to remain as patriarch. I would like my last few months or years to be devoted to helping my son, Mikhail, and spend what little time I have left with my children and grandchildren.

Thus I, as Duke of Vidaus, proclaim the following:

I. That I, Rhys II Mikhail var Ruthern, abdicate all of my titles, that of Duke of Vidaus, Count of Metterden, Viscount of Greyspine, Baron of Rostig, to my rightful heir, Mikhail Tuvya var Ruthern.

SIGNED,

His Lordship, Rhys Mikhail var Ruthern

IjGajwLY57dm9oRek6HCyKY6rMMNxmYxSpvvfXE-AL8trR71GHr9QEfsHESo5gLnAGLC8WObEip-p5q0hSpSG35Z1keDn_sgj64PE8l4zmTjU0qtDhGIITcq1QC67hatwjmVqfsoGPYdIQgiew

The Duke of Reinmar plucked another petal from the rose in his office. Only one remained now.

Edited by Frymark

Marie intently waited in the Seven Skies, smiling down upon her beloved husband with fondness. 

"Soon enough, my dear, we'll be together again."

Somewhere in the country side, inside a carraige carrying Sofiya Antonia vas Ruthern to her next stop on her journey the woman held a piece of paper in her hand. She had left the Koengzem a year prior to her brothers abdication for a series of paintings. "We have well deserved out retirement, hauser. Enjoy ve time on godans earth whilst it lasts." she mumbled to no one. 

Many Rutherns from the seven skies watch the events unfold, the likes of Erik of Reutov, Rhys I of Vidaus, Tuvya, and many more. They looked with vigor to see what the new Ruthern lord would do.